The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Breh don't get me started on them FSU "fans" that was rooting for Clemson in the ship. They've beat us 4 straight times, just beat us out for two recruits we badly needed.... They've really been handling us on the trail and on the field these last two years....Yet them winning is good for FSU :why:

shyt is so dumb. It boggles the fukking mind. :snoop:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Receipts? :ReceiptsOnDeck:
You want receipts?

White was straight up trash against Bama last year and his tackle #s are super inflated, he only had 30 solo tackles which is awful.. Mack Wilson is going to be the best ILB in the country. book it

And shyt I'd take Dylan Moses over White and Scoota Harris based on potential and raw ability. It's going to be scary for everyone else if Wilson and Moses both stay healthy all year they are the best ILB duo we've had

Obviously that # is inflated as well since they count assists as a full tackle. He was like 25th in solo tackles in the sec which is really bad. White is good but Mack is faster and better in coverage he’s basically a safety. And he can still hit as hard as anyone and take on OL in the run game with ease. He’s the most talented ILB we’ve had

He hasn’t been overlooked by anyone who follows the sport.. he played a lot last year had like 4 ints. Mack is faster and better in coverage than all of those guys and he is still a hard hitter like they were so yes I think he will be better

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Mack had the physical ability just go watch that INT he had against LSU again. No other ILB can do that. But they put too much on his plate he wasn't ready to be the signal caller on defense

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Mack had the physical ability just go watch that INT he had against LSU again. No other ILB can do that. But they put too much on his plate he wasn't ready to be the signal caller on defense
full