HA HA HA HA HA HA

fukked them up!!!

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
we are getting Miami Martell
Yea now I think Jalen is going to OU. It's closer to home and better opportunity for him to succeed and get better. Tate should go to WVU would be a better fit for both. Don't really think he fits in Enos' offense. And would probably cost Miami Jarren Williams

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yea now I think Jalen is going to OU. It's closer to home and better opportunity for him to succeed and get better. Tate should go to WVU would be a better fit for both. Don't really think he fits in Enos' offense. And would probably cost Miami Jarren Williams

Saw a rumor where they said enos and jalen dont really get along. All speculation.. Cant wait to see where he ends up tho

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
And they losing Burns too? Sheesh
yeah, I called it during the game last year (41-14) there was a major talent disparity between the two teams recruiting rankings be damned. Jimbo jumped off a sinking ship. it's reminiscent of the Brown-Strong- Herman situation .

Uno

Superstar
Daps
yeah, I called it during the game last year (41-14) there was a major talent disparity between the two teams recruiting rankings be damned. Jimbo jumped off a sinking ship. it's reminiscent of the Brown-Strong- Herman situation .

Strong isn't a good coach. TB should get at least 1/2 his paycheck