The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I pray that Tua can do a better job and checking down next season, he started playing hero ball late last season, Russell Westbrook like if you will.
Tua locking in to a receiver before the play is even ran just for him to do that pump fake and throw easy pick 6's when the defense is in zone :ahh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What do you mean?My plug is the dispensary.
I'm assuming you don't live in Bama? I haven't heard about Bama having legal weed medical or rec. I miss Phoenix already for the weed. There is a dispensary on every block. Now I'm back in FL. It's all this concentrate bullshyt. They just got flower pods. But you have to crack them open with a hammer if you want to roll up. :gucci:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Mike Leach teaching a class at Wazzu called Insurgent Warfare and Football Strategy:russ:Required 200 word essay on if the Wishbone is a viable offense in the NFL:mjlol:This dude is hilarious

Glad Leach was able to find a spot after Craig James (who killed 5 hookers) and his son tried to railroad him.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Who are yall top 5 of this century HEAD coaches in the "had a spark when started but now you just garbage" category?

1. Dan Hawkins

2. Ty Willingham

3. Rich Rod

4. Dennis Franchione

5. Gene Chizik

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Glad Leach was able to find a spot after Craig James (who killed 5 hookers) and his son tried to railroad him.
Yea fukk them I'm a big Leach fan dude's a genius and deserves more credit for making the Air Raid so popular. He deserves a big time job he would kill it with good recruits. Wazzu's recruiting classes are always terrible but all he needs is an accurate QB on offense.
Love this:wow: