Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
20 second huddle
Line in power I with 5 seconds on playclock:obama:

Have your 5 star WRs blocking :smugdraper:
Walk-on Fullback up the middle
2 hard-earned yards:whew:

3rd down & 32!
Dont forget the 2 and 9 play action bootleg to your tight end you recruited as a QB. They never see it coming. :obama:

tenor.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I was about to laugh......Til I remembered who yall got :wow:

Blackman might get like 40 TDs this season. King was fukking RIDICULOUS before he went down last season and I think Blackman probably has more talent than him. Just needs to get his 100 pound ass in the weight room this offseason.

So you stannin Osu, or Fsu? Or both?

You back to bein the wee region demon again? Speak now.. :lolbron:

Excited to watch jim Harbaugh choke in a big game this year!

:wtf:

you right tho.. :mjcry:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh if you dont get this cac shyt outta here "like bro that was so gangster ass epic" da fukk? :pachaha::bryan:

And if Taggart and his staff did some shyt like that they would be killing him calling him corny, unprofessional, etc..
I love it. Typical big mouth Cuban. It's going to be funny when they get Molly Whopped after all these dramatics.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh if you dont get this cac shyt outta here "like bro that was so gangster ass epic" da fukk? :pachaha::bryan:

And if Taggart and his staff did some shyt like that they would be killing him calling him corny, unprofessional, etc..
All that can be corny, but if it works :manny: doesn’t really matter

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

Nah people call wiLLie corny because he has Salt N Pepa, Kid N Play and the surviving member of Kris Kross perform at your spring game:mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nah people call wiLLie corny because he has Salt N Pepa, Kid N Play and the surviving member of Kris Kross perform at your spring game:mjlol:
And dont you nikkas play your spring game at a HS cause that's the only thing that can support the low attendance numbers?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
And dont you nikkas play your spring game at a HS cause that's the only thing that can support the low attendance numbers?
Get ready for your 3rd L in a row:umad:

Sorry ass bums couldn’t even beat a checked out, unmotivated Mark Richt:lolbron:

Another bowl-less season coming up:laff:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All that can be corny, but if it works :manny: doesn’t really matter
You know what works? Honoring your bet and not posting you Bull Dyke c*nt.

Don't post no more until Auburn doesn't lose 5 games every season. So basically don't post ever again:mjlol: