:hula:
Oem8AJ3.jpg
What's taking the NCAA so long to hand down these death penalties :snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Could've swore just a few pages back, yall FSU fans were talking about how it would still be a couple years before the O-line is back to what it needs to be....
It might be awhile for the Freshmen's, but I think Pope can help out right away. Besides them we got like three grad transfers. Boselli came back.

Bottom line the O line will not be as bad as the last two years. Blackman did well considering the O line in 2017. The line now is way better.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
wiLLie taggart will be fired by Thanksgiving weekend and you'll be begging for a coach like Diaz to come save you:mjlol:
Naw a river rafter will never out coach Willie T. You don't really believe Diaz going to bring ya'll out of mediocrity. UM is about the dumbest when it comes to coaching hires. Still going to be the irrelevant has been team that can't win a conference chip. :pachaha:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Naw a river rafter will never out coach Willie T. You don't really believe Diaz going to bring ya'll out of mediocrity. UM is about the dumbest when it comes to coaching hires. Still going to be the irrelevant has been team that can't win a conference chip. :pachaha:
I believe Diaz has a better shot at resurrecting Miami than Taggart does of resurrecting FSU. Diaz is still an unknown commodity, meanwhile the entire world knows Taggart's ceiling is 8-4 and that's considered a really good year for him.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I believe Diaz has a better shot at resurrecting Miami than Taggart does of resurrecting FSU. Diaz is still an unknown commodity, meanwhile the entire world knows Taggart's ceiling is 8-4 and that's considered a really good year for him.
The day a Cuban resurrects a mediocre football team hell will freeze over.

Y'all are used to false hope damn near 20 years now. So I guess it's better than nothing. Cuz y'all damn sure ain't winning with Ocho Calle.

Every team Willie went to was better when he left. He cleaned up Jimbo's mess and now is ready to compete.