The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Giving beer to high school kids......?
Nah. He's not that stupid. He gave it to high school coaches. It was a funny move. But it's not going to be funny when FSU drops 60 points on them this year. Cubans can't coach football.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah. He's not that stupid. He gave it to coaches. It was a funny move. But it's not going to be funny when FSU drops 60 points on them this year. Cubans can't coach football.
I was about to laugh......Til I remembered who yall got :wow:

Blackman might get like 40 TDs this season. King was fukking RIDICULOUS before he went down last season and I think Blackman probably has more talent than him. Just needs to get his 100 pound ass in the weight room this offseason.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was about to laugh......Til I remembered who yall got :wow:

Blackman might get like 40 TDs this season. King was fukking RIDICULOUS before he went down last season and I think Blackman probably has more talent than him. Just needs to get his 100 pound ass in the weight room this offseason.
Nah he good. Ya'll youngins aint familiar with the term "wiry". He already proved he can take crazy hits and not be injured with the porous O line 2017. O line fixed now though. :mjlit: FSU schedule is pretty weak next season too.

Yeah I was thinking 40 plus TD's also. He's should have been the starter last year. That was the biggest mistake Willie T made.

With Scary Terry(Thanks Jimbo for RS him), Hilton, Thompson, Harrison and Goolsby receiving; then Laborn and Akers in the backfield this offense is going to be :banderas:.