The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oregon is getting beat down week 1. Cristobal reminds me a lot of Mora. Great recruiter but he's not a X&Os coach.

It doesn't matter, once Cristobal leaves, Wilcox will probably leave Cal for Eugene and that's when Oregon will legitimately be a problem.
When you bums gonna become a problem?

tenor.gif

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you bums gonna become a problem?

tenor.gif
Coming this Fall
KH6UegC.png

Clemson tops Alabama again -- in FPI rankings

The [#21] Bruins, in particular, appear primed for a major improvement in Chip Kelly's second season. Last season's 3-9 record comes with important context -- no FBS team had a more difficult strength of schedule than UCLA. When FPI judged the Bruins' performance in 2018, it kept the tough schedule in mind. Throw in 19 returning starters and it believes Kelly & Co. could shock the college football universe with a big jump this season.

If you keep using Westbrook gifs, you're gonna start owing some Bruin dues :ufdup:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Coming this Fall
KH6UegC.png

Clemson tops Alabama again -- in FPI rankings

If you keep using Westbrook gifs, you're gonna start owing some Bruin dues :ufdup:

I’ll tell you one thing. You know which recruiting miss that actually made me react? None of names listed in here by that cac. Sean Rhyan heading to you. It was SC and no one else. Can’t remember the issues that happened to mess it up or the kid peeped the chaos but Rhyan? Look at him as a 5 star for Kelly. Elite and outside of Cali, no one knows this. Future All-American as long as he’s coached right.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll tell you one thing. You know which recruiting miss that actually made me react? None of names listed in here by that cac. Sean Rhyan heading to you. It was SC and no one else. Can’t remember the issues that happened to mess it up or the kid peeped the chaos but Rhyan? Look at him as a 5 star for Kelly. Elite and outside of Cali, no one knows this. Future All-American as long as he’s coached right.

For the issues, I believe at one point Rhyan had us 3rd behind both USC and Stanford. It all changed when he was taking an unofficial on campus late last spring which was the same day the staff was simulating a practice for one of their camps. Rhyan joined in last minute and supposedly came away blown away by the practice. After that, UCLA remained a contender for him, but USC was still the leader until they fired Callaway, who was his lead recruiter on top of the instability that was going on over there.

Kelly is lucky Rhyan clicked with his style unlike most of the targets he recruited. I agree, he should be an AA and has the chance to be our best O-lineman since XSF and possibly Odgen.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Frey fired at FSU. Not surprising cuz Clements is the going to run the line.

On a side note. NFL paid Kaepernick!!:blessed:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:what: Oregon??!! As opposed to USC?
USC hasnt been USC since their oldest players on roster was in elementary. The Pac 12 wasnt thought of in any special way when they were hot anyway...at least Oregon helped usher in a perceived notion of being a sleek, offensively focused conference.