Not open for further replies.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Nicole0416 :comeon:

I’m not pming your punkass because you should’ve dropped the address in the same place you dropped your ana, hoe. I ain’t with the pen pal and note passing shyt. Just accept it, I called your bluff on front street and you typed everything but what the fukk I asked for. :yeshrug:

:davelupe:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
WOAT Wrap up

1. @Sccit (3rd in nomination votes, 2018 TLR WOAT)
2. @#PanAfricana (1st in nomination votes, 2018 TLR WOAT runner-up)
3. @Nicole0416 (5th in nomination votes)
4. @Killmonger (2nd in nomination votes)
5. @∆y = f(∆x) (4th in nomination votes)
6. @Swagnificent (6th in nomination votes)
7. @Ya' Cousin Cleon (10th in nomination votes)
8. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE (8th in nomination votes)
9. @CharlieManson & @MikeyC (9th and 10th in nomination votes)

@#PanAfricana obviously the name change is to kick off a fresh start. Good for you. You keep brushing up towards total WOATness, I rather you not become someone like @∆y = f(∆x) who's terribleness plagues multiple subforums by name alone. Good luck and good posting to you, hopefully, in 2019.

@Nicole0416 You've acquired quite the following here, rather quickly. If @Sccit hadn't been nominated to split up and then dominate the vote then more than likely you and Reg would've gone heads up for the title. Hopefully I won't need to add your name to this list in 2019 as you're a good poster as far as I'm concerned.. good luck and happy posting.

@Killmonger :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: that's all.

For the rest of y'all, let's do it again next year. :mjgrin:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Judge Joe Gorilla a.k.a. Ibbuci went into witness protection after this near death experience. :EtherBurn:
Can't become a 3x runner up if you change username
source.gif

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just now going throught this thread and pretty much everyone in here is a bytch ass weirdo. A couple aren't and I think they know who they are but the rest need help. @Nicole0416 you gotta stop feeding the trolls on here. They mention you and start shyt purely to get you started nf for their entertainment so they can then complain. Just gotta ignore it like the other women and semi-sane men on here do.

And I don't pile on breh cause I don't see the point but I don't wanna hear @#PanAfricana aka IbucciMane say shyt else till his bum ass gets a fukking job. A REAL job. Breh older than me and yet I have 2 jobs, a college degree, and have actually talked to a woman in real life. fukk all the pan-african shyt and the lgbtq shyt, Get a fukking job and do something with your life besides trolling message boards and calling BW hoodrats. shyt is disgraceful. My 18 yr old nephew has a fukking job for fukks sake. Stop being an embarrasment.

Happy holidays to everyone else tho except all you cacs...which there's alot more of on here than I realized.:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.