• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
9. @CharlieManson & @MikeyC (9th and 10th in nomination votes)

Nah, @MikeyC is joint BOTTOM 9th on this forum, I'm not playing nice with that cac

How many people on this forum altogether; 1,000? There or thereabouts? Or more?
fukk it, if I was in the BOTTOM 10, I would leave

Next year he's going to be lower or he has to go
:camby:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah, @MikeyC is joint BOTTOM 9th on this forum, I'm not playing nice with that cac

How many people on this forum altogether; 1,000? There or thereabouts? Or more?
fukk it, if I was in the BOTTOM 10, I would leave

Next year he's going to be lower or he has to go
:camby:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang

Not even
:pachaha:

I'm not the one who's in the BOTTOM 9 and trying to hide my insecurities by posting 'U Mad' gifs that take up half the page
:mjlol:

Keep creating shytty 'Rate This Girl' threads like the real life loser that you are and posting 10 TIMES as much as me, even though you signed up the EXACT same time as me

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not even

I'm not the one who's in the BOTTOM 9 and trying to hide my insecurities by posting 'U Mad' gifs that take up half the page
:mjlol:

Keep creating shytty 'Rate This Girl' threads like the real life loser that you are and posting 10 TIMES as much as me, even though you signed up the EXACT same time as me

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:wow:

WHAT AN EMBARRASSING THREAD

SO MANY NERDS WHO IVE MADE MISERABLE CONGREGATING HERE.. I THANK U FOR FORMALLY ADMITTING THAT I OWN YOUR SOUL (U KNOW WHO U ARE)

CATS REALLY THOUGHT THAT IF THEY SPENT THEIR HOLIDAY SEASON SKEWING THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL THAT IT WOULD SOMEHOW INVALIDATE ALL THE TIMES IVE SHIITED ON THEM, WHEN REALLY IT DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE

AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS BANNED WHEN THE POLL CLOSED, @#PanAfricana IS STILL THE OFFICIAL WINNER

:mjlit:

WE HAD:

- NUMEROUS GROUPIES OF MINE DESPERATELY RUNNING TO THEIR DM’S BRIBING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE THE RESULTS MEANT SO MUCH TO THEM

- A GAY GUY STARTING A THREAD BEGGING EVERYONE TO COME IN HERE AND VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE HE’S THE CURRENT WOAT AND WANTS TO BE COMPARED TO ME INSTEAD OF JOBLESS JOE

- THE STARTER OF THE POLL CHANGING THE VOTING RULES MULTIPLE TIMES MIDWAY AND ENDING THE POLL A DAY EARLY LIKE A HOE

- BITTER FOLKS RUNNING TO POST THE LINK TO THIS THREAD IN THE COLISEUM SO THAT SALTY LEBRON GROUPIES WHO DONT EVEN POST HERE CAN VOTE FOR ME

- LOSERS SPENDING CHRISTMAS TAGGING PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AND CONVINCING RANDOMS TO VOTE FOR ME

@Houston911 LOOKS LIKE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS BANNED + THE OBVIOUS TAMPERING AND DESPERATE MEASURES USED BY MY GROUPIES TO SKEW THE POLL RESULTS, WE GONE HAVE TO HOOK UP @#PanAfricana WIT THAT WOAT BANNER

:mjgrin:

AFTERALL, HIS POSTING WAS SO BAD THAT HE EVEN CHANGED HIS IBUCCIMANE! NAME IN SHAME .. WE ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT REALLY IS

:umad:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

WHAT AN EMBARRASSING THREAD

SO MANY NERDS WHO IVE MADE MISERABLE CONGREGATING HERE.. I THANK U FOR FORMALLY ADMITTING THAT I OWN YOUR SOUL (U KNOW WHO U ARE)

CATS REALLY THOUGHT THAT IF THEY SPENT THEIR HOLIDAY SEASON SKEWING THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL THAT IT WOULD SOMEHOW INVALIDATE ALL THE TIMES IVE SHIITED ON THEM, WHEN REALLY IT DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE

AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS BANNED WHEN THE POLL CLOSED, @#PanAfricana IS STILL THE OFFICIAL WINNER

:mjlit:

WE HAD:

- NUMEROUS GROUPIES OF MINE DESPERATELY RUNNING TO THEIR DM’S BRIBING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE THE RESULTS MEANT SO MUCH TO THEM

- A GAY GUY STARTING A THREAD BEGGING EVERYONE TO COME IN HERE AND VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE HE’S THE CURRENT WOAT AND WANTS TO BE COMPARED TO ME INSTEAD OF JOBLESS JOE

- THE STARTER OF THE POLL CHANGING THE VOTING RULES MULTIPLE TIMES MIDWAY AND ENDING THE POLL A DAY EARLY LIKE A HOE

- LOSERS SPENDING CHRISTMAS TAGGING PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AND CONVINCING RANDOMS TO VOTE FOR ME

@Houston911 LOOKS LIKE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS BANNED + THE OBVIOUE TAMPERING AND DESPERATE MEASURES USED BY MY GROUPIES TO SKEW THE POLL RESULTS, WE GONE HAVE TO HOOK UP @#PanAfricana WIT THAT WOAT BANNER

:mjgrin:

AFTERALL, HIS POSTING WAS SO BAD THAT HE EVEN CHANGED HIS IBUCCIMANE! NAME IN SHAME .. WE ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT REALLY IS

:umad:

giphy.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

DAMN BRUH, U GOT THIS THREAD ON EMAIL ALERTS OR SOME SHIIT?

U THE MAIN ONE I WAS TALKIN BOUT TOO .. GOT MORE POSTS IN THIS THREAD THAN ANYONE HERE

U MARRIED BUT SPEND UR ENTIRE HOLIDAY SEASON CAMPAIGNING FOR AN INTERNET AWARD? #GMB

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yeah, it's time for your banner fakkit :jaymad:

typing up essays about "AN AWARD I DONT CARE ABOUT. I MAKE MY HATERS MAD" :laff:

OF COURSE U WOULD SAY THAT WHEN UR ONE OF THE MAIN LOSERS WHO WAS PUTTIN IN OVERTIME THINKIN THIS WOULD INVALIDATE ALL THE SONNINGS

I ALREADY TOLD U, THEYRE GIVING THE BANNER TO JOBLESS JOE, YOUNG CAC

full

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OF COURSE U WOULD SAY THAT WHEN UR ONE OF THE MAIN LOSERS WHO WAS PUTTIN IN OVERTIME THINKIN THIS WOULD INVALIDATE ALL THE SONNINGS

I ALREADY TOLD U, THEYRE GIVING THE BANNER TO JOBLESS JOE, YOUNG CAC
THAT BANNER IS ALL YOURS, STEINBERG SCITT :jaymad:

Status
Not open for further replies.