Status
Not open for further replies.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:the fukk is this shyt?

@The M.I.C. I demand a recount

@sccits day has been a long time coming, he's even winning by a landslide in the coliseum at this point. He's a sexually deviant black message board slumming weirdo that has a rape fetish and is taking paychecks out of black folks hands that are more deserving of the money. It is what it is, and it's the correct result at that. He's been narrowly escaping this award for too many years now.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It's already a universally accepted fact that bucci is a terrible poster, he even has a Hall Of Shame banner to go with it. No need to keep rehashing it every year. @sccits day has been a long time coming, he's even winning by a landslide in the coliseum at this point. He's a sexually deviant black message board slumming weirdo that has a rape fetish and is taking paychecks out of black folks hands that are more deserving of the money. It is what it is, and it's the correct result at that.

Booch actually thinks he's a good poster, but his threads are harmless as he's usually pouring a lot of negativity toward black men that I find disdainful.

The real problem I have is that booch was in pole position to win in. Then someone in the coliseum posted a link to this thread and @Sccit suddenly got 15 votes out of nowhere and won. To top it off, the poll was closed before the initial Dec 29th closing time. There was a lot of outside interference and I feel like a recount is necessary. Sccit is a flagrant poster . However the posters of TLR should decide our WOAT just like the coliseum's posters finally decided @Sccit was their woat.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Booch actually thinks he's a good poster, but his threads are harmless as he's usually pouring a lot of negativity toward black men that I find disdainful.

The real problem I have is that booch was in pole position to win in. Then someone in the coliseum posted a link to this thread and @Sccit suddenly got 15 votes out of nowhere and won. To top it off, the poll was closed before the initial Dec 29th closing time. There was a lot of outside interference and I feel like a recount is necessary. Sccit is a flagrant poster . However the posters of TLR should decide our WOAT just like the coliseum's posters finally decided @Sccit was their woat.

Those 15 votes came in after i found that link to him writing for that blackmen's website. When did that link you mention get posted? Or are you just going with what @Sccit said. You know he's a habitual liar, right? Plus he had his #LWO folks from the 'seum putting in work to sway the votes in 'bucci's favor as well.

Exhibit A
So this is how a pro black poster thinks

Voter outreach < Russian interference

For the recordi didn't reach out to anyone, i kept all my campaigning within this thread, except for the two TLR links i posted which were related to this year's WOAT title.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Those 15 votes came in after i found that link to him writing for that blackmen's website. When did that link you mention get posted? Or are you just going with what @Sccit said. You know he's a habitual liar, right? Plus he had his #LWO folks from the 'seum putting in work to sway the votes in 'bucci's favor as well.

Exhibit A
So this is how a pro black poster thinks

Voter outreach < Russian interference

For the recordi didn't reach out to anyone, i kept all my campaigning within this thread, except for the two TLR links i posted which were related to this year's WOAT title.
Vote for your favorites in the other forum as well, there's some overlap :mjgrin:

***The 2018 TLR WOAT Thread***

I did not imply it was you. I am of the opinion that you're usually an upstanding poster.

LWO goes in on sccit when he jinxes games before they end. Which is habitual for him.

Booch did not lose votes which suggests no switch over. And I find it hard to believe apathetic TLR posters would suddenly decide to go out of there way and vote for a poster that they already know to be a creature.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I did not imply it was you. I am of the opinion that you're usually an upstanding poster.

LWO goes in on sccit when he jinxes games before they end. Which is habitual for him.

Booch did not lose votes which suggests no switch over. And I find it hard to believe apathetic TLR posters would suddenly decide to go out of there way and vote for a poster that they already know to be a creature.

Aah, I was under the impression that if any links had been cross posted in the coliseum, it was done a long time ago. Either way, it seems his shyt posting transcends this entire board and he's been asking for it for a long time none-the-less.

Shout out to the og TLR nut @VegasCAC for that last minute push and getting things done :lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real problem I have is that booch was in pole position to win in. Then someone in the coliseum posted a link to this thread and @Sccit suddenly got 15 votes out of nowhere and won. .
but shylock was winning at one point, and then he got his LWO crew (:mjlol:) to come in and hit buccimane with about 15 votes

so it evens out :jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.