Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Ya' Cousin Cleon

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Booch actually thinks he's a good poster, but his threads are harmless as he's usually pouring a lot of negativity toward black men that I find disdainful.

The real problem I have is that booch was in pole position to win in. Then someone in the coliseum posted a link to this thread and @Sccit suddenly got 15 votes out of nowhere and won. To top it off, the poll was closed before the initial Dec 29th closing time. There was a lot of outside interference and I feel like a recount is necessary. Sccit is a flagrant poster . However the posters of TLR should decide our WOAT just like the coliseum's posters finally decided @Sccit was their woat.
Most of my threads and posts have been defending Black men. I do call out the bad seeds. Since I've been a member of this site I've never engaged in diaspora wars.

P.S. I'm a Black man myself.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bucci with only a 1 vote lead, 101-100 with a day and a half left :lupe:

Bucci's already got the hall of shame banner, and has been getting ran off message boards for almost a decade at this point. If he hasn't learned by now, what's the point of beating the dead horse? :deadhorse:

I did not imply it was you. I am of the opinion that you're usually an upstanding poster.

LWO goes in on sccit when he jinxes games before they end. Which is habitual for him.

Booch did not lose votes which suggests no switch over. And I find it hard to believe apathetic TLR posters would suddenly decide to go out of there way and vote for a poster that they already know to be a creature.

Sccit actually jumped up 7 votes to nearly tie it before vegas cross posted a few hours laters. Plus I found that article at thyblackman.com afterwards, so it reasons that he very well may have won the baner regardless. I doubt all fifteen of those votes came strictly from that coliseum link.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
i have worked day in and day out to rightfully obtain this award and I have been shafted by the liberal elites of this very board

if I'm not allowed to call into question the validity of these results, then they are null and void

I'm calling this shyt out right fukkin now.

@The M.I.C. recount them votes nikka.

Tell'em why you mad, 'Cleon :russ:

These threads are always gold :mjlol:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
AIN'T NOBODY LEAVING THIS bytch TILL I GET A REFERENDUM ON THIS ENTIRE VOTING PROCESS :damn:

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yo how the heck were people spending Christmas going back and forth with insults :dwillhuh:
I don't celebrate that white holiday shyt. She made the threat that she was going to pull up on me since March, in another thread she said she would pull up on Christmas, and that she would make my "corpse into a Christmas ham". Told her to DM. At which point I take threats, seriously, not with all that back and forth, repeat insulting bc it's dumb af since I never met the wide faced fat bytch in life for her to know anything about me. Therefore, if she planned to follow through, message me privately to handle whatever. She never did....

Short story short, once again turns out to be another poster with that bullshyt online puffery, talking out her azz with whatever stereotypical come back bc they have nothing else. fake fronting , boasting...but when shyt gets real, it's a mea culpa. There's only so many many ways that a person can reword and restate the same branded insults before it just gets dumb and repetitive. I hit the ignore bc she's annoying af and obviously has no plans to follow through with the execution bc again, she could have messaged me since she's popping off with that since March and her self-scheduled Dec 25th timeline passed. Case closed.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@Nicole0416 :comeon:

I’m not pming your punkass because you should’ve dropped the address in the same place you dropped your ana, hoe. I ain’t with the pen pal and note passing shyt. Just accept it, I called your bluff on front street and you typed everything but what the fukk I asked for. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.