Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i actually know a loophole both @Sccit & @IbucciMane! would find useful in this election.. :sas2:

These dudes plotting and planning on some "thy enemy of my enemy, is my friend "type shyt.. knowing they don't f with each other like that. How affected do you need to be to build a "woat" consortium with a known jewcac and c00n...
... and they deadeye serious too..lawwddd. cant be serious....
:francis::deadmanny:
This shyt :laff::laff:
:hubie:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
These dudes plotting and planning on some "thy enemy of my enemy, is my friend "type shyt.. knowing they don't f with each other like that. How affected do you need to be to build a "woat" consortium with a known jewcac and c00n...
... and they deadeye serious too..lawwddd. cant be serious....
:francis::deadmanny:
This shyt :laff::laff:
:hubie:
You fukked yourself over by talkin mad shyt. Also the jew is also a nominee in the coliseum.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You fukked yourself over by talkin mad shyt. Also the jew is also a nominee in the coliseum.
"Fukked myself over..." ??? :hhh:

Choosing me over a sketchy scittjew,ya' c00ning cleon and a career losing moron says more about the site mentality than me. I see this shyt very clearly, can you??

fuk outta here you half a retard. I. Don't. Care. This shyt would shatter your whole existence and pathetic excuse for a life , if you had to carry that banner ...

That dude called you every name but a child of God and dragged your whole reputation through the mud and here you are dapping/quoting him,kissing ass, so you won't get it... you have no pride and no self respect. Too stupid to see how he's using you ....my gawwwwd, you are so mentally inept no wonder you can't function in life.

dude, I don't take this shyt half as serious as you do.. I comment for entertainment, you can't go a day without creating a thread bc it's detrimental to your mental health to not feel post satisfaction. now all of a sudden you have post comment clarity, Lord knows, you're not nuttin or nothing in real life. This shyt is your lifelink..Dude...puhhhllease. my life is offline...that woat would make or break you. My rep on here and off speak for themselves. Pull your skirt up b , at least I can rock my pencil skirt to a job and some self worth......
:scust:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.