PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Georgia Tech :snoop:

Trevor Lawrence looking good again
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Where that old ass FSU fan at who argued me up & down in the off-season that he would be trash? Repent your sins fukk boy

He playing Georgia southern :martin:
Looked pedestrian as fukk last week :bamashh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man go back and look at the under/over thrown balls. All them shyts is because he's not stepping into throws. Willie damn sure not doing him any favors. Needs to move the pockets to at least buy him a little bit a time. I still want to know wtf it is Bell is seeing from the coaches box

After that overthrow...it's time to get Blackman in there you right:mjcry:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Honeymoon over
Spending a summer selling wolf tickets and trouting out 12 to be the same ineffective piece of shyt he's always been against LSU was the final straw. 12 got boo'd every time he took the field last week at home. And then Perry came in and looked a bit better than Rosier but also with 4 seasons of upside nah man NO excuses. Having only Shirrefs last year allowed him breathing room. We have 3 other QB's on the roster now and all of them are game ready. Richt need to get this shyt TOGETHER. ESPECIALLY since he's an offensive guy and is calling plays.

He's going to lose the team behind this shyt if he carries on. The team is coming for 12 harder than he is. People are tired of this shyt. WR's and TE's running wide open every play