The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
FSU defense is soo :banderas:. This offense is trash. O line yeah, but Francois needs a fire lit under his ass. Willie T needs to copy Clemson and Bama. Play both qbs. Nothing to lose at this point.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
FSU defense is soo :banderas:. This offense is trash. O line yeah, but Francois needs a fire lit under his ass. Willie T needs to copy Clemson and Bama. Play both qbs. Nothing to lose at this point.
Yep. May be time to bring in Blackman. Words I thought I'd never utter

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I don't think that's going to help us. The issue is the offense itself

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
All these nikkas may get fired. Like I said on the pod, Taggs and Harlon catching all the heat while this nikka Frey and Bell are skating with zero blame

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yep. May be time to bring in Blackman. Words I thought I'd never utter
I dont see why. I always said it was the line. For him to be a true Frosh and make those strides is amazing. Not one True Frosh has ever looked good with a trash line. Dude just said it at half time. I think it was the Gator's former QB. Said the Offensive line is holding FSU back. Blackman is 6'5 he'll be able to see way better. He made some nice deep throws last year.

I say play both and see what happens. Can't get worse than this. Or can it? :huhldup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
All these nikkas may get fired. Like I said on the pod, Taggs and Harlon catching all the heat while this nikka Frey and Bell are skating with zero blame

I don't know what the deal was with Frey. He was one of the best in the business.. and then last year, he shyt the bed completely at UM. It looks like he's still fukkin up. I don't get it.