The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't think that's going to help us. The issue is the offense itself
Naw. Play calling has been better. It's the O line all day. I just think to get some kind of spark you play both QB's. Blackman has been taking this way more serious than Francois. He too busy worried about yeast infected p*ssy than football. :yeshrug:

But the real truth is he is a pure pocket passer. This isn't an offense he's familiar with and it will take time. Blackman played in a similar offense in High school. So playing both will help Francois to learn the playbook better and find his leads.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
QB gun shy bruh. He not stepping into none of his throws and not pulling the ball on the option read to at try to keep the defense guessing. Let me order another drank. :francis:

You're right about the option but I don't think he's gun shy throwing the ball. He's just getting hit every other throw. That pick was inexcusable though.

Either way this is more on Taggart to me, I wouldn't mind Blackman playing a few snaps though

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Georgia Tech :snoop:

Trevor Lawrence looking good again
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Where that old ass FSU fan at who argued me up & down in the off-season that he would be trash? Repent your sins fukk boy

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Is it enough of a name to pull over Texas A&M playing the best teams annually? Oklahoma being Oklahoma? Texas if they ever get it together? I doubt that.
Oh yeah. There is enough talent where you can build a good team. They have a top 10 stadium in my opinion.

Also they play in a horrible division. No reason Frost can't have them winning 10 games a year when the best team they'd play is Wisconsin

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You're right about the option but I don't think he's gun shy throwing the ball. He's just getting hit every other throw. That pick was inexcusable though.

Either way this is more on Taggart to me, I wouldn't mind Blackman playing a few snaps though
Man go back and look at the under/over thrown balls. All them shyts is because he's not stepping into throws. Willie damn sure not doing him any favors. Needs to move the pockets to at least buy him a little bit a time. I still want to know wtf it is Bell is seeing from the coaches box

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Georgia Tech :snoop:

Trevor Lawrence looking good again
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Where that old ass FSU fan at who argued me up & down in the off-season that he would be trash? Repent your sins fukk boy
To be fair, hes (sun) shined vs mediocre comp. Higgins bailed him out on the throw last week. Outside of the, duke went 4/8 for 29 yards