The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Feels like Clemson has been #2 for half a decade

I'm thinking Georgia needs to take their spot, but the national media really don't want to give credit. Even though Clemson is in the southeast it's ACC so they feel better about that for some reason. If Notre Dame keeps winning they'll be in the top 3 at some point too before they lose.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm thinking Georgia needs to take their spot, but the national media really don't want to give credit. Even though Clemson is in the southeast it's ACC so they feel better about that for some reason. If Notre Dame keeps winning they'll be in the top 3 at some point too before they lose.

I'm thinking the mentality is that if everyone wins out it's hard to justify shifting anyone. Plus if they do then it'll be interpreted as SEC bias for Georgia

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Spending a summer selling wolf tickets and trouting out 12 to be the same ineffective piece of shyt he's always been against LSU was the final straw. 12 got boo'd every time he took the field last week at home. And then Perry came in and looked a bit better than Rosier but also with 4 seasons of upside nah man NO excuses. Having only Shirrefs last year allowed him breathing room. We have 3 other QB's on the roster now and all of them are game ready. Richt need to get this shyt TOGETHER. ESPECIALLY since he's an offensive guy and is calling plays.

He's going to lose the team behind this shyt if he carries on. The team is coming for 12 harder than he is. People are tired of this shyt. WR's and TE's running wide open every play

I thought perry was supposed to have some packages for him?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm thinking the mentality is that if everyone wins out it's hard to justify shifting anyone. Plus if they do then it'll be interpreted as SEC bias for Georgia

They did finish #2 last year ....Just seems right at the moment. And the play on the field seems to indicate that too. I hate pre season polls because it makes people inflexible on the rankings in the season when it's obvious....