The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
So you went to Alcorn but support LSU huh

Nothing wrong with that
It’s possible to goto one school undergrad and goto another in grad school :stopitslime:.

I went to high school too... is it ok to that I support them too?

Edit: my whole family went to Alcorn both of my parents are alumni. My dad even lived in the ag building after he graduated. 2 of my moms cousins are faculty and a third was the baseball coach for a long time. I got a story of meeting Steve McNair in Revels that I always tell. I had no idea who he was so I was just talking to him like he was a regular dude. Steve was like :obama: this lil nikka is not impressed. Tim McNair was one of my P.E. coaches. I pledged Alpha Zeta of Phi Beta Sigma out there. I got nothin but love for the school.

Edit Edit: I forgot to mention I have a twin brother and his wife is a professor at Alcorn. At one time there were 4 of us (2 brothers and sister) on campus at the same time.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Can someone explain why Hurts returned to Bama, that shyt makes no sense. Be true unto yourself...Tua is clearly better, Jalen has to know it. Go somewhere else, ball out, and try to make the league...

He's not a NFL QB. Not even a backup QB....He's doing himself a disservice to not change positions. His family has that boy fooled. He should have changed positions right after the national championship because everybody thought Tua was going to be the starter after that. Here we are. Tua is the starter, Jalen getting a few crumbs thrown his way.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing wrong with that

You’re right. I support GA Tech

It’s possible to goto one school undergrad and goto another in grad school :stopitslime:.

I went to high school too... is it ok to that I support them too?

True

I never see you in the HBCU thread tho. Makes it seem like you went to Alcorn & just said fukk em & cheer for a another team

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You’re right. I support GA Tech

True

I never see you in the HBCU thread tho. Makes it seem like you went to Alcorn & just said fukk em & cheer for a another team
There’s an HBCU thread? :dwillhuh:

I never knew :mindblown: (I only fukk with the SWAC though)

So what y’all talk about this week since every team in the SWAC got smashed. I was hustling last week trying to find a stream of that Prarie View Rice game.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Saban gave him every chance to be the starter he was the #1 QB all through camp and everything

And Jalen is graduating in December so he'll be able to go anywhere next year and play right away no matter how much he plays this year so it actually made a lot more sense to stay

Saban was being selfish.. should have told Jalen straight up he lost the job. No way you.number 1 in camp and game day you on the sidelines first series. Now Jalen fuhked. I dont think of him much as a QB anyway. Saban should even tell him that if you TRUELY about helping kids succeed

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Can someone explain why Hurts returned to Bama, that shyt makes no sense. Be true unto yourself...Tua is clearly better, Jalen has to know it. Go somewhere else, ball out, and try to make the league...
Yeah that was dumb. The writing was on the wall in the NC game. I don't know what year he is, but it sucks if he has to wait in Alabama instead of a school he will start at.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
@welldressedbrother stay away from this one breh :yayo:

Ay mods @smitty22 stealing my schtick
giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited: