The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
CbAKAo7.jpg

Evidence #125478544 to why scUM has the most delusional fan base
Stupid prediction looks even more stupid after week 1.

scUM got humbled quick after all that preseason hype :ahh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I aint like the way Saban went at Maria Taylor either in the post game interview.

Meh, he did get a bit more heated than I thought he should’ve but she kept asking the same question to him the whole game and Coach already pissed with how the team played last night, but this ain’t the first time he done went off and it won’t be the last time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At this point, Alabama needs to be forced to play every game on the road. This Tua shyt is just :francis:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Saban was being selfish.. should have told Jalen straight up he lost the job. No way you.number 1 in camp and game day you on the sidelines first series. Now Jalen fuhked. I dont think of him much as a QB anyway. Saban should even tell him that if you TRUELY about helping kids succeed

But Saban has always done that, whether it was Sims vs Coker or Coker vs Bateman vs Cornwell vs Morris or Hurts vs Barnett.

Whoever wins the team gets the start.

Now I do agree that he probably should’ve just named the starter last month but oh well.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Meh, he did get a bit more heated than I thought he should’ve but she kept asking the same question to him the whole game and Coach already pissed with how the team played last night, but this ain’t the first time he done went off and it won’t be the last time.

Still not excusable tho no matter how "oh that's how Saban is" people will chalk it up to being. What she asked post game about the QB's wasnt even tryna bait him into anything controversial

By the way, he shouldn't be fined or have to apologize or ANYTHING of the sort, i just aint like the way he handled it. That's all

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
But Saban has always done that, whether it was Sims vs Coker or Coker vs Bateman vs Cornwell vs Morris or Hurts vs Barnett.

Whoever wins the team gets the start.

Now I do agree that he probably should’ve just named the starter last month but oh well.

True about the others, but this was a bigger deal. I mean you actually had a QB go to the media about the lack of communication and where he stood, but oh well. Tua is the right choice.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
True about the others, but this waa a bigger deal. I mean you actually had a QB go tonthe media about the lacknof communication and where he stood, but oh well. Tua is the right choice.

Well see I just wanted a bit of confirmation of what I’ve been hearing in fall camp, some have been saying it’s not close, and some have been saying it was. After last night, it’s not even a competition, Tua is the guy, I mean sure if Tua messes up I would like to see Jalen come in and ball but based on what I saw last night, it’s best for both parties to split, let him redshirt, get Mac Jones some snaps.