The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Solid...... ok i can see you and the rest of the world have a different definition of what solid is, #2 wr, hell who the bengals got besides AJ green, by the way these “solid stats were 52 receptions 532 yards and a devastating 3 tds none of them LSU nikkas outside of odb and juice collectively put together two, 1000 yard seasons, in the league, none of them had double digit tds except Bowe btw LSU has the same number of biletnikoff winners as LaTech, I’m sure you will try to give me a but, but save it, 5 years max, 2 1000 yrd WRs ever again outside of juice and odb nikka please
:mjlol: Why are you hating on Brandon Lafell? He’s 32 years old and still productive in the L, that’s pretty damn solid to me.

And what kind of question is that? Take away the best 2 WR from any school and see if you can find many 1000 yard recievers without having to go back 20 years. You just pulling up stats and trying too hard to hate.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Apparently LSU fans think our d-line is worse this year because of who we lost :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY :banderas:

We're not just the same, we're actually better at 3/4 spots. And it isn't beyond the imagination for Bethel or Tito to be as good as Kung Fu Kenny :mjgrin:

I hope Burrow got Life Alert wired up to his helmet. :picard:

Them blitzes Murda Manny gon have dialed up for Burrow
cee9b1d0911ee8975c42834ed864cdd0.png

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Them blitzes Murda Manny gon have dialed up for Burrow
cee9b1d0911ee8975c42834ed864cdd0.png
Forget the fact that the Jackson's were our best pass rushers last year (and Garvin still beat out D-Jax for the starting spot)....maaaaaaaaaan look when you see #15 hit the field just know things about to get real dark for that young man.:demonic:

@Freddie.Cane the country bout to be in awe when Rousseaux gets active out there man :blessed: And he's the 4th DE :scust: FOURTH :wow: Garvin and the Jackson Bros already beastly with it. But now that goddamn tarantula AND a healthy Patchan :picard: