Reppin
New Orleans
so lemme get it right ya'll are:
RBU
WRU
LBU
DBU
:jbhmm:

so that's 4 of the 7 position groups. so LSU is the most talented team in the country every year. that should be undefeated, SEC ship, Natty every year for the past 10 years.
It’s a forgone conclusion we’d have a few rings if Les wasn’t such a goof.
2 WRs.... if it’s anything those two thrived despite the ineptitude of the program, all your other WRs had leprechaun lengths stints in the league
no we didn’t stop hating lol

There was a year out WR Corp was Dwayne Bowe, Early Doucet, Brandon Lafell all them dudes had solid careers and they made JaMarcus Russell the #1 overall pick.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It’s a forgone conclusion we’d have a few rings if Les wasn’t such a goof.

no we didn’t stop hating lol

There was a year out WR Corp was Dwayne Bowe, Early Doucet, Brandon Lafell all them dudes had solid careers and they made JaMarcus Russell the #1 overall pick.

:Manwhattheheck: nikka tf you been smoking, all them dudes Are not with the team that drafted them, if, in the league at all, and seriously in what discussion was nikkas ever game planning for the dudes you listed ??? And Jamarcus Russell was in the league because saban/jimbo :comeon:

nikka I’m surprised your computer didn’t keep asking you are you sure, before you hit send everytime you tried to post this illogical Babel

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Better get you some steak’ums
oooh dont tempt me
bafab42c28198c73a43f23814ab85de0.png