The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:mjlol: Why are you hating on Brandon Lafell? He’s 32 years old and still productive in the L, that’s pretty damn solid to me.

And what kind of question is that? Take away the best 2 WR from any school and see if you can find many 1000 yard recievers without having to go back 20 years. You just pulling up stats and trying too hard to hate.

Who’s hating that’s your mans, but nikka ain’t nothing solid about 500 wr yards and 3 tds, my old ass could probably line up and get you 200 across 16 games and i ain’t played wr on a hs,collegiate, or nfl level

My question is how is it that you have two WRs and you are WrU, you have two WRs who again thrived despite the ineptitude of your coach, and that’s exception, not the got damn norm for your linage of wr cores

I have given you stat after stat, for the better part of 3 pages, nothing is solid about nan wr out of LSU except 2 nikkas, and 2 nikkas don’t make a school a hot bed for talent at said position

So until you show me some nikkas in the league that got you consistent 800-1000 yard seasons

And over 8 tds in a year

You are ol extra regular WrU

@DropTopDoc who WRU to you???

Good question, taking a second to scan in my mind I’m mostly coming up with two big-solid names per squads, I’ll have to take a look back and calculate

It ain’t So.Cal @Silkk

Mike Williams, jerrett, lil Steve Smith and a slew of other Saturday all-stars ain’t do nothing in the league, really thought mike was gonna be hell in Cleats....that nikka was a cheat code

nikka got Lynn Swan&Key

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Who’s hating that’s your mans, but nikka ain’t nothing solid about 500 wr yards and 3 tds, my old ass could probably line up and get you 200 across 16 games and i ain’t played wr on a hs,collegiate, or nfl level

My question is how is it that you have two WRs and you are WrU, you have two WRs who again thrived despite the ineptitude of your coach, and that’s exception, not the got damn norm for your linage of wr cores

I have given you stat after stat, for the better part of 3 pages, nothing is solid about nan wr out of LSU except 2 nikkas, and 2 nikkas don’t make a school a hot bed for talent at said position

So until you show me some nikkas in the league that got you consistent 800-1000 yard seasons

And over 8 tds in a year

You are ol extra regular WrU

Good question, taking a second to scan in my mind I’m mostly coming up with two big-solid names per squads, I’ll have to take a look back and calculate

It ain’t So.Cal @Silkk

Mike Williams, jerrett, lil Steve Smith and a slew of other Saturday all-stars ain’t do nothing in the league, really thought mike was gonna be hell in Cleats....that nikka was a cheat code

nikka got Lynn Swan&Key
You think just cuz a reciever is dominant in college he should be dominant in the L? Then you say you can line up and get 200 yards? Yea I think you don’t have a good understanding of just how difficult the NFl really is.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It ain’t So.Cal @Silkk

nikka got Lynn Swan&Key
We talking bout college tho

Juju Smith
Nelson Agholor
Marqise Lee
Robert Woods

:whew:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Willie Taggart has a career losing record and hasn't even won a bowl game :dead:

And you want to talk about winning shyt :gucci:

It's always the virgins talking about fukking :russ:
Ya'll are retarded with this Willie T coaching record. There is a difference between building up trash teams vs having great talent and not doing shyt with it. Ask Georgia fans what they think about Richt. :sas2:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ya'll are retarded with this Willie T coaching record. There is a difference between building up trash teams vs having great talent and not doing shyt with it. Ask Georgia fans what they think about Richt. :sas2:
tenor.gif

You're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear you from up here above the .500 line :umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
tenor.gif

You're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear you from up here above the .500 line :umad:

Glad we never were 15 years of trash and have one Cinderella season. Too bad that glass slipper fell off before the end of the season. Lose three straight and act like you won a chip brehs. :mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Glad we never were 15 years of trash and have one Cinderella season. Too bad that glass slipper fell off before the end of the season. Lose three straight and act like you won a chip brehs. :mjlol:
All this would be some real powerful stuff, problem is it's coming from some nikkas who RESCHEDULED A GAME AGAINST UL MONROE ON 11AM CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY JUST TO BE BOWL ELIGIBLE
:picard:

Nah, you nikkas are cancelled. You woulda thought your rivals QB telling your crowd to make some more noise before throwing a game-winning TD would be rock bottom, but it takes a special breed of sucka ass nikkas to actually take one of the biggest L's in modern football history by winning a game :russ: