You getting Lemon Pepper wings? :mjgrin:
Might make me some lemon pepper WET
tenor.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:Manwhattheheck: nikka tf you been smoking, all them dudes Are not with the team that drafted them, if, in the league at all, and seriously in what discussion was nikkas ever game planning for the dudes you listed ??? And Jamarcus Russell was in the league because saban/jimbo :comeon:

nikka I’m surprised your computer didn’t keep asking you are you sure, before you hit send everytime you tried to post this illogical Babel
All those dudes had solid NFL careers. My point was Jarvis and Odell are not the 2 that put lsu receivers on the map. Lsu been putting receiver in the L. Juice and Odell are just the best ones.

You need to recheck you facts about Nick Saban being the reason Jemarcus was #1 overall, while you over here tryin to drop knowledge. Saban Only coached Jemarcus 1 season.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All those dudes had solid NFL careers. My point was Jarvis and Odell are not the 2 that put lsu receivers on the map. Lsu been putting receiver in the L. Juice and Odell are just the best ones.

You need to recheck you facts about Nick Saban being the reason Jemarcus was #1 overall, while you over here tryin to drop knowledge. Saban Only coached Jemarcus 1 season.

I see you like to talk and post without keeping your central theme in mind, because your post was LSU Wr U, not whether some other wr(s) put LSU on the map or what other WRs did

Saban and Jimbo made Jamarcus not the WRs

and let’s keep it a thou-wow, outside of Russell, was the last quarterback to move the ball Rohan Davey (spelling) so I’m sure these nikkas you named have not put up a ton of numbers in college, and to take it a step further all them nikkas were journeymen at best, if not chewed up and spit out in 5 years or less

If you are going to call your self (insert position here) U, then they should do numbers in the league, period

Btw @smitty22 @Sauce Dab

I got receipts:francis:

Early Doucett
139 rec 1400 wr yards, 7 tds (solid right) i guess because he managed to sniff around the league 08-12 (5 years)

Trindan Holliday 2012-15 (5 years)
2 receptions for 14 yards, but over 2k for return yards and 4 tds

Dwayne Bowe (pride of LSU)
2007-2015 (8 years)
One pro bowl selection (2nd team at that)
537 receptions
7000 plus yards (13 yards a catch)
44 touchdowns

Micheal Clayton (remember him) 2004-2009
(5 years)
223 receptions
2900 wr yards
10 tds

Brandon Lafell 2010-17

500 receptions
5,263 wr yards
29 tds including 2 years with 3 tds :dead:
one with 4, one with 6
He had one with none, (even though he had 500 wr yards that year)but i think he got hurt that year so I’ll give him the benefit of doubt

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I see you like to talk and post without keeping your central theme in mind, because your post was LSU Wr U, not whether some other wr(s) put LSU on the map or what other WRs did

and let’s keep it a thou-wow, outside of Russell, was the last quarterback to move the ball Rohan Davey (spelling) so I’m sure these nikkas you named have not put up a ton of numbers in college, and to take it a step further all them nikkas were journeymen at best, if not chewed up and spit out in 5 years or less

If you are going to call your self (insert position here) U, then they should do numbers in the league, period

Btw @smitty22 @Sauce Dab

Early Doucett
139 rec 1400 wr yards, 7 tds (solid right) i guess because he managed to sniff around the league 08-12 (5 years)

2007-2015 (8 years)
537 receptions
44 touchdowns

(5 years)
223 receptions
2900 wr yards
10 tds

Brandon Lafell 2010-17

500 receptions
5,263 wr yards
one with 4, one with 6
He had one with none, (even though he had 500 wr yards that year)but i think he got hurt that year so I’ll give him the benefit of doubt
@DropTopDoc never leaves the house without receipts :ThoseReceipts:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Apparently LSU fans think our d-line is worse this year because of who we lost :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY :banderas:

We're not just the same, we're actually better at 3/4 spots. And it isn't beyond the imagination for Bethel or Tito to be as good as Kung Fu Kenny :mjgrin:

I hope Burrow got Life Alert wired up to his helmet. :picard:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Btw @smitty22 @Sauce Dab

Early Doucett

2007-2015 (8 years)
537 receptions
44 touchdowns

(5 years)
223 receptions
2900 wr yards
10 tds

Brandon Lafell 2010-17

500 receptions
5,263 wr yards
one with 4, one with 6
Thanks for proving my point all those guys were solid. Most fan bases that claim their school is WRU produced mostly solid not star reciever. USC claims their WRU, how many pro bowlers have they produced the last 10 years? Clemson claims WRU and they have one pro bowler at reciever. Brandon Lafell just last year was the Bengals 2nd reciever, Michael Clayton was a 1000 yard receiver b4 an injury fukked him up. Trindon Holiday was always known as a returner that’s why I didn’t even mention him. You still haven’t explained how Jimbo and Saban produced Jemarcus when neither were his coach during his prime years.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thanks for proving my point all those guys were solid. Most fan bases that claim their school is WRU produced mostly solid not star reciever. USC claims their WRU, how many pro bowlers have they produced the last 10 years? Clemson claims WRU and they have one pro bowler at reciever. Brandon Lafell just last year was the Bengals 2nd reciever, Michael Clayton was a 1000 yard receiver b4 an injury fukked him up. Trindon Holiday was always known as a returner that’s why I didn’t even mention him. You still haven’t explained how Jimbo and Saban produced Jemarcus when neither were his coach during his prime years.

Solid...... ok i can see you and the rest of the world have a different definition of what solid is, #2 wr, hell who the bengals got besides AJ green, by the way these “solid stats were 52 receptions 532 yards and a devastating 3 tds none of them LSU nikkas outside of odb and juice collectively put together two, 1000 yard seasons, in the league, none of them had double digit tds except Bowe btw LSU has the same number of biletnikoff winners as LaTech, I’m sure you will try to give me a but, but save it, 5 years max, 2 1000 yrd WRs ever again outside of juice and odb nikka please

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Apparently LSU fans think our d-line is worse this year because of who we lost :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY :banderas:

We're not just the same, we're actually better at 3/4 spots. And it isn't beyond the imagination for Bethel or Tito to be as good as Kung Fu Kenny :mjgrin:

I hope Burrow got Life Alert wired up to his helmet. :picard:
Don't matter who you got. Richt is the head coach. Ya'll ain't never winning shyt.:heh: