Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You really stole foodstamps? :francis:

He aint deny it.. did he? :francis:

And they call US scUM. :hhh:

@smitty22 If the interim wins these first three and the team looks good. Urban maybe down for. It seems that these shyt isn't going away.

Man I'm ready to see the signs that will be at College Day this week.

They goin 2-1 at best. TCU gettin in that ass the way only Buckeyes like it. :mjlit:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 If the interim wins these first three and the team looks good. Urban maybe down for. It seems that these shyt isn't going away.

Man I'm ready to see the signs that will be at College Day this week.

I said in that Urban thread a while back that i think the noise wil quiet down the week after Urban comes back. We’ll see though. Yeah 3 more days breh and we’’ll have signs. I just hope they only bring Corso out for the picks man. He deteriorating before our eyes :francis:

He aint deny it.. did he? :francis:

And they call US scUM. :hhh:

They goin 2-1 at best. TCU gettin in that ass the way only Buckeyes like it. :mjlit:

How I’m a be on house arrest when i was just over your momma house the other night, and at the dr office the next morning :martin:. And tcu ain’t shyt, we own Jerry World ask :quackquack: :samducktales:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@smitty22 I think that its a joke to the producers to bring Corso ass out there. I sort of think they're waiting for Finebaum to take the job. The problem is I think Finebaum wants to stay in the south. When they replace Corso there probably want be anymore head gear.

My favorite shyt is when they bring some pork and the set and Desmond slide it to the other host and say he down eat swine lol.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I said in that Urban thread a while back that i think the noise wil quiet down the week after Urban comes back. We’ll see though. Yeah 3 more days breh and we’’ll have signs. I just hope they only bring Corso out for the picks man. He deteriorating before our eyes :francis:

How I’m a be on house arrest when i was just over your momma house the other night, and at the dr office the next morning :martin:. And tcu ain’t shyt, we own Jerry World ask :quackquack: :samducktales:

My moms a nice lady breh. Why you gotta do that. :mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Somebody say flabby :gladbron:
:FlabbyBama: