The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really enjoyed that preview.

Robert Smith picked Texas to win the National Championship but hey gotta have a bold prediction right?

That Will Grier and McSorley hype is sky high right now, I really think Haskins will be in that Heisman convo though, every Ohio State QB going back to the days of Troy Smith and Terrelle Pryor has been in contention.
Tired of QB's and RB's getting it every year. Hopefully Ed Oliver gets like 20 sacks this year since he's got the hype

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tired of QB's and RB's getting it every year. Hopefully Ed Oliver gets like 20 sacks this year since he's got the hype

I agree.

In 2016, Jabrill Peppers came in 5th and Jonathan Allen came in 7th in Heisman Voting, both we’re scoring TDs and Jabrill played a bit of offense.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is probably the last thing I’ll say about the Tua/Jalen thing until Saturday:

In my opinion Tua gives our offense the best chance to reach it’s full potential. Jalen can add to a great running game and manage a game well. Both are good enough to get us to the SEC Championship or CFP but when it comes to playing teams like Auburn, Clemson, Washington, and Georgia we must have a downfield Passing game and convert third downs. In the games we played against the teams mentioned, Jalen did not do that, really our offense was the reason Clemson was able to get back in the game in 2016 (other than Bo getting hurt).

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Really enjoyed that preview.

Robert Smith picked Texas to win the National Championship but hey gotta have a bold prediction right?

That Will Grier and McSorley hype is sky high right now, I really think Haskins will be in that Heisman convo though, every Ohio State QB going back to the days of Troy Smith and Terrelle Pryor has been in contention.
:whoo:
if hes right :vincepalm:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
”he’s supposed to be a senior in high school right now”

He was a year behind, so he’s 18 going on 19. Media need to stop making a big deal of him leaving hs early.
tenor.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Sorry I assumed you were from a town you threw the cape on for innumerable times...

Well we all know what happens when you ASSume something... i happen to defend the state of Alabama as well, when people talk down on it, I just let people know I lived in Tuscaloosa for 4 years, I have also been to Auburn, a few times, it pales in comparison, but i bet your ass was too busy j/off in college, to go to the class that showed you how to properly make evidence based decisions