The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Well we all know what happens when you ASSume something... i happen to defend the state of Alabama as well, when people talk down on it, I just let people know I lived in Tuscaloosa for 4 years, I have also been to Auburn, a few times, it pales in comparison, but i bet your ass was too busy j/off in college, to go to the class that showed you how to properly make evidence based decisions
Yeah that’s all nice but Tuscaloosa is a shyt hole beloved :umadgus:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

In 2016, Jabrill Peppers came in 5th and Jonathan Allen came in 7th in Heisman Voting, both we’re scoring TDs and Jabrill played a bit of offense.
Put Raekwon Davis in that Daron Payne H back role and see if he can get a few TD's and he'll be in the race too

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Rest assured I'd Never beat her, or bruise her. :lolbron:
You’re more of the verbal abuser type :scust:. You not gonna put your hands on her, but you’ll break down her self esteem to the point she’ll commit that :gucci:. Denigrate your queens brehs :dahell:. In one week you done went from dear momma to bytches ain’t shyt but hoes and tricks :jbhmm:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
South Carolina, in Chizik’s eyes, is sitting at 9-1 overall, which would seem to mean that head coach Will Muschamp has his team in playoff contention. But Muschamp may not get past his old club this season.

“Tough game, it’s in The Swamp,” Chizik said. “To be honest with you, it’s really 50-50. I’m going with the home field advantage with Florida. If Florida gets momentum by winning that fifth game at Mississippi State, watch out. I’m on the Kool-Aid.”

The Tigers are still too tough to end the season. Chizik sees the fifth straight win for Clemson in the Palmetto State rivalry series.

“They’ve closed the gap, but it’s not completely closed,” Chizik said. “Clemson is too strong for them right now.”(cough cough BULLshyt BULLshyt cough cough)

I'M SO MOTHER fukkING READY RIGHT NOW(right now)...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why Auburn and Ohio State will decide the playoff

Most Important Games In The Playoff Race

RANK WEEK MATCHUP
1 5 Ohio State at Penn State
2 11 Ohio State at Michigan State
3 13 Auburn at Alabama
4 11 Auburn at Georgia
5 1 Washington vs. Auburn