The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep Devonte Holloman the head coach of the school my high school plays next week :ehh::ehh:

My buddy that coaches in the lower state says that he has them looking pretty good this year. I think he is going to face a challenge in your school this week though.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
FINALLY.....IT'S GAME WEEK!!!! :wow::blessed::banderas:

:salute: to all my fellow diehard college fans....we made it y'all. :to: No more watching reruns on College Football Classic channel, no more "offseason news"....it's ACTUALLY time for the pigskin to again fly.

tenor.gif

It's some GREAT matchups this week....let's walk through 'em:

Chik-Fil-A Kickoff – Auburn vs. Washington - HUGE, HUGE game for Washington. Actually, this game is bigger for Washington than Auburn because the credibility of the entire Pac-12 is on the line right off the bat. Point blank: if they come out and beat Auburn, they help to legitimize the strength of the conference.

Miami vs. LSU - another huge statement game, this time for LSU. Miami is out to show everyone that last year wasn’t just a lucky one. Their success depends mostly on Rosier playing above his head

Ohio St. vs. Oregon St. - The Buckeyes really don’t NEED Urban Meyer for their first three games, all cupcakes. So these are more like “tune-ups” for them for Big Ten play. Oregon State’s defense was one of the worst in the nation last year, so this one will likely get out of hand quickly.

Texas vs. Maryland – I dunno WHY, but I’m rooting hard for Texas this year (probably because I’ve been playing with them in Dynasty Mode on NCAA ’13 for the last two months :heh: ). But college football just seems better when powerhouses like Texas are actually good. Their SECONDARY is gonna be reeeeeetarded, but their offensive firepower is suspect and the rest of their defensive unit is, as well. Scoring a lot of points on a below-average Maryland defense will go a long way towards fast-tracking this team to winning the Big XII.

Michigan vs. Notre Dame – point blank, HARBAUGH HAS TO WIN THIS GAME. Period. NO, he won’t get fired if he doesn’t, but my God….I actually think Michigan wins it, though.

Florida St. vs. Virginia Tech – how effective will the QB play be for FSU? Can they replace losing ALL their linebackers? Is Taggert’s spread offense gonna revolutionize the way things are done in Tallahassee? Meanwhile, does Virginia Tech have enough playmakers to score enough to beat FSU?

Also, who scores more points this Saturday: Oklahoma (vs. Florida Atlantic) or Alabama (Louisville)?

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Whitlock doesn’t know shyt, id school Joel with facts

B4 the Meyer thing weren’t they favored to win the big 10? Crazy how irrational the media heads can be.

Exactly.

But leave it to that soap opera nikka that we've both quoted to dramatize things to make it more suspenseful. Ole As the World Turns ass heifer she is. :hhh:

How them fresh baked cookie coming along there @smitty22 :mjlol: