The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Let me go ahead and be the one to address the elephant in the room.. did NolesRunThis get bushed, or did he commit dat? :lupe:

:mjcry:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjlol: Brennan wasn't redshirting breh. He's going to be backup regardless to keep his family and boosters happy. Narc left because of politics not because he didn't want to wait. Brennan wasn't better than dude.
I agree with everything you said but the Brennan redshirting this year. Kid is 180 pounds he’s not ready for SEC football, idk what’s on O minds but the smart thing was redshirting him. In fact I think his dad said he wanted Brennan to redshirt this year

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Mc
Lol you and @invincible1914 were the ones saying McMillan wasn't any good. But yea he was going to transfer to Florida or Kentucky probably since those were his two best chances to play right away
Former LSU quarterback Justin McMillan thought he was all set to transfer to his next school, when that school told him he’d been blocked by the LSU athletic department.

McMillan said he was informed Wednesday by an SEC school, which he would not disclose, that his recruitment had been halted because of the block.

McMillan said he “knew he was going to get blocked from the SEC West,” but he thought he was under the impression he might play for other SEC schools.

He’s not any good. The team respects him and saw him as a leader, but our coaching staff have to win or else. I don’t know what made him think we were going to let him goto another SEC school with our playbook :stopitslime:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Crazy stat: with urb out, there was only 3 active head coaches with nattys entering fall camp.

All 3 had to run through us to get those rings :mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The OSU board must be waiting on Trump to say some dumb shyt so they can slide out their "time served" punishment without notice :heh:
If that was the case yesterday would have been the day with all Cohen plea and Manfort conviction :whew:

Hear they are "verbally" giving the board their findings. That way they can skirt the Freedom of Information Act requests.

We’ll see, President Drake said they would release the report