The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Wasn’t 1980 just calling Oregon a bottom feeding whac 12 team but his squad wanna schedule them now :comeon:.

That's only because in cowardly Buckeye fashion you dropped a tougher game vs us to play a school in one of the weakest Power 5 conferences in the nation. And BTW, were talking about adding Oregon as a way to eliminate scheduling the Austin Peays & UMass's of the world, we're not talking about eliminating a game vs a dominant Power 5 school to play a weaker school like y'all did with us to play Oregon.

:mjlol: @ 1980 that's cute. But since we're into nicknames l guess it's true what they say, you really can't spell Horseshoe with H-O-E :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fat boy geeked off that Jimmy juice word to @jwonder :mjlol:

Negged hoe :UmadOH:

Maybe use different terms.. being a Buckeye fan these days. :mjlol:

BAMA-Tua
UF- Not sure but I think Jones starts eventually
FSU-Francois
Clemson-Bryant to start the season, but I think Lawrence will play a lot and possibly start later in the season

If FSU were smart.. no matter HOW fugazi Francois is, you start him over Blackman. Blackman’s fukking terrible.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's only because in cowardly Buckeye fashion you dropped a tougher game vs us to play a school in one of the weakest Power 5 conferences in the nation. And BTW, were talking about adding Oregon as a way to eliminate scheduling the Austin Peays & UMass's of the world, we're not talking about eliminating a game vs a dominant Power 5 school to play a weaker school like y'all did with us to play Oregon.

:mjlol: @ 1980 that's cute. But since we're into nicknames l guess it's true what they say, you really can't spell Horseshoe with H-O-E :yeshrug:
Schedule Austin Peay, Umass, and Middle Tenn St as your non conference games brehs :mjlol:, bu bu bu but i play in the sec east and gotta deal with Kentucky,Vandy, Mizzou,S.Carolina, and Tennessee its too tough brehs :mjcry:..

Billboard top hits when 1980 won their last chip :stylin:

1980 Archive | Billboard

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Schedule Austin Peay, Umass, and Middle Tenn St as your non conference games brehs :mjlol:, bu bu bu but i play in the sec east and gotta deal with Kentucky,Vandy, Mizzou,S.Carolina, and Tennessee its too tough brehs :mjcry:..

Billboard top hits when 1980 won their last chip :stylin:

1980 Archive | Billboard

Aye H-O-E

SEC schedule >>> Big 10 and filler schedule

And I already said I'm not defending this year's schedule, how bout you explain why you duckin and dodging THE University of Georgia and still employing a domestic violence enabling coach like Urban Meyer? Is there a Brutus smiley for being scared and covering up for fukk ups? :lupe:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Aye H-O-E

And I already said I'm not defending this year's schedule, how bout you explain why you duckin and dodging THE University of Georgia and still employing a domestic violence enabling coach like Urban Meyer? Is there a Brutus smiley for being scared and covering up for fukk ups? :lupe:
Easy we took yall bum asses off the schedule and put on a team much more successful than yall, said coach is fired without even being arrested or charged, What’s so difficult to understand 1980? Explain why it’s been a drought at 1980 community college since 1980? :picard:. Yall ever gonna win again?

Top movies 1980 :popcorn:

Top Movies of 1980

Edit: get that sec shyt outta here, you sec east, weakest division in football bum

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Aye H-O-E

You about to have @smitty22 and me unite for the greater good if you don’t stop all this nonsense.

Leave your ‘ordered goods’ at home tho smit dawg :heh:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
You about to have @smitty22 and me unite for the greater good if you don’t stop all this nonsense.

Leave your ‘ordered goods’ at home tho smit dawg :heh:
Unite? Naw Can’t Trust Me :Scustbrutus:. You just call it how you see it though :obama:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nah, he's a shytty recruiter if we're being honest (shown by us not being able to flip the top targets he had at MSU last year) but he has shown he can get the most out of the talent they are able to bring in.
Just to infuriate you a little bit more but out of the 12 commitments you all got so far, only one would make it in UGAs Top 13. Old cameltoe better get it together