The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Only dudes that safe is Bama and FSU cause they've given us wreck the last 4 plus years. I'd look foolish talking shyt to them cause we haven't even been competitive offensively against them :mjcry:

Everybody else we face on a consistent basis? It's get down or lay down.
:picard::merchant:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 Found this in another thread, figured i'd leave it here :mjgrin:

ODY6xBu.jpg

Fat boy geeked off that Jimmy juice word to @jwonder :mjlol:

@malbaker86 emptied out multiple clips in the past 24 hours :heh:

@Serious may be new to this CFB thread, but dudes shyt talking and instigating is top notch. :obama:

@Silkk negged, just because. :birdman:

@smitty22 .. Nevermind. You’ve got enough on your plate, but you damn sure ain’t eatin right now. :mjlol:

Negged hoe :UmadOH:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm not falling for that this time. The coaching staff said that last year and dude gave up sacks against Georgia Southern :scust:
I'm gone need to see the improvement myself. I see the potential tho
I completely feel you on that, but I can’t trust nan fella to be developed under Herbert Hand. All the UT brehs are gonna be crying after seeing Ehlinger get CTE first game. But JB Grimes tho??

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when we getting them "has been named the opening game starter" BR reports Bama, UF, FSU, Clemson :lupe:

BAMA-Tua
UF- Not sure but I think Jones starts eventually
FSU-Francois
Clemson-Bryant to start the season, but I think Lawrence will play a lot and possibly start later in the season

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does re-building trash programs make you over rated? :why: Shaw and Peterson are definitely underated. They don't get the top talent all the time and have respectable records.

Jimbo could be a great coach if he wasn't stubborn. He's nothing like Saban. Saban does whatever it takes to win. Jimbo would never do what he did in the chip game by putting the Frosh in. Saban also has an OC. :francis:

:francis: "candid" aka retarded, hatin ass, jealous coaches.

People stay trying to discredit Franklin, but all he has done is make Vanderbilt relevant and make PSU into a powerhouse again. But Moorehead gets all the credit for the last two seasons and lettuce not forget that false narrative that ruined he Hackenburg :francis:

Them Jimbo comments were on point tho

Last edited: