The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ya'll gonna learn about them Miami bois. Cook aint up there to sit the pine. He going to be starting real soon if not this season. Next season definitely. I just hope he doesn't start a pipe line for them to go there instead of FSU. :lupe:
Kirby doesn't care when it comes to rosters spots outside of QB politics to some degree. Cook will play. He already seems to be a different back than we have on campus from the reports.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Guess they'll ignore that the reason he didn't move on from MSST is because hes a crappy interviewer and overhyped as a recruiter. It's not really that big of a secret

Nah, he's a shytty recruiter if we're being honest (shown by us not being able to flip the top targets he had at MSU last year) but he has shown he can get the most out of the talent they are able to bring in.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 Found this in another thread, figured i'd leave it here :mjgrin:

ODY6xBu.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Candid Coaches: Who are the most overrated and underrated college football coaches?

Taggart and Franklin were tied for the most overrated. Shaw and Petersen were tied for the most underrated

Breaking it down
Interestingly enough, three coaches -- David Shaw (Stanford), Tom Herman (Texas) and Kirk Ferentz (Iowa) -- received votes in both polls. As one would expect, the comments regarding the most underrated coaches were quite tame compared to those for those considered overrated by their peers.

Nick Saban (Alabama) and Jimbo Fisher (Texas A&M) took some significant shots above, but both only received a single vote from their peers as "overrated." Calling Franklin "full of it" is interesting considering he took Vanderbilt from 6-7 in his first season to 9-4 in consecutive years before taking Penn State from 7-6 in its first two seasons to 11 wins in each of his last two. Meanwhile, comments on Taggart mostly surrounded jealously that he obtained a job like FSU despite not necessarily putting the resume on paper that some others have to this point in their careers.

How does re-building trash programs make you over rated? :why: Shaw and Peterson are definitely underated. They don't get the top talent all the time and have respectable records.

Jimbo could be a great coach if he wasn't stubborn. He's nothing like Saban. Saban does whatever it takes to win. Jimbo would never do what he did in the chip game by putting the Frosh in. Saban also has an OC. :francis:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@malbaker86 emptied out multiple clips in the past 24 hours :heh:

@Serious may be new to this CFB thread, but dudes shyt talking and instigating is top notch. :obama:

@Silkk negged, just because. :birdman:

@smitty22 .. Nevermind. You’ve got enough on your plate, but you damn sure ain’t eatin right now. :mjlol:
But I Ain't Even.....

tyson-austin.gif

Negged back then Muthafukka :pacspit:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 emptied out multiple clips in the past 24 hours :heh:

Only dudes that safe is Bama and FSU cause they've given us wreck the last 4 plus years. I'd look foolish talking shyt to them cause we haven't even been competitive offensively against them :mjcry:

Everybody else we face on a consistent basis? It's get down or lay down.