The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
DeAndre Swift is the starter, we just need one of these young backs to play #2. James Cook has been impressive so far so we'll see

After they beat up on that team in Columbus, they'll be lookin for a real challenge so that's where we are :yeshrug:

Ya'll gonna learn about them Miami bois. Cook aint up there to sit the pine. He going to be starting real soon if not this season. Next season definitely. I just hope he doesn't start a pipe line for them to go there instead of FSU. :lupe:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Im sick of these Auburn nikkaz in this thread talking about AU like they some historic powerhouse. Yea they got a 3 game W streak over us (06, 07, 11) and im tight about that :heh:but i aint about to sit around and listen to they shyt no more.

You got time today, huh? :damn: Yeah I don't get the online hype about Auburn. Never hear this gibberish in real life. They typically do the same thing every year. Have a mediocre record and lose a bowl game. Rinse and repeat. :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Im sick of these Auburn nikkaz in this thread talking about AU like they some historic powerhouse. Yea they got a 3 game W streak over us (06, 07, 11) and im tight about that :heh:but i aint about to sit around and listen to they shyt no more.

:umad: Dan Mullen has a losing record against us too....We play real football...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 yo boy Seider at Penn State recruiting his ass off Breh u was right y'all should of kept him

Man it made no damn sense why we let him go. Dude is an ace recruiter and a damn good RB coach. I mean we did bring in another brother Greg Knox from MSU, but he's half the recruiter Seider is.

And we still striking out in Jacksonville too :snoop:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You must be delusional from chasing after all those kids this weekend and running on no sleep. Try to get some good sleep then log back on big fella:AuburnCamby:

:umad: Dan Mullen has a losing record against us too....We play real football...

Yall WILL pay for not letting us get Gateway and Schwartz :birdman:

aD56eS.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall WILL pay for not letting us get Gateway and Schwartz :birdman:

aD56eS.gif
Y'all ended up getting Emory Jones. That's good enough :AuMad:
But tbh Gatewood is obviously talented but when it's all said and done dude probably gone be a TE. If you couldn't start in HS how you gone start at QB in the SEC. But we'll see :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Rigby. @MMS @JKFrazier y'all going let this disrespect go unaddressed :whistle:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Man it made no damn sense why we let him go. Dude is an ace recruiter and a damn good RB coach. I mean we did bring in another brother Greg Knox from MSU, but he's half the recruiter Seider is.

And we still striking out in JACKSONVILLE too :snoop:
I wonder why :mjlit: