The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No cuz you already running your dikk suckers to me. You ain't got to quote me ever. I told your bytch ass never to quote me till ya'll beat a ranked team. You don't follow directions well. nikka you 6ft with heels on. :camby:

Now you using my lingo.... must like the style sucka

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Probably backed out of playing them like y'all backed out of playing us......TWICE
if you partially referring to them not playing in the late 90s, apparently Bowden didnt see a reason to play us after firing his son in the same way we did. Ofc FSU was on top of the world that year so they wasnt gonna pay for that buyout on wax

as far as the other game that could've been this month, I think the auburn fanbase wanted to play someone we wasnt familiar with, especially after having scheduled clemson the past two years. We ended up with Washington who is better :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
3 Auburn commits earn 5th star from recruiting service

We got the top OLB, top pro style QB and top AL prospect now :wow: they werent fukking around when they said this class was gonna be special. If Pappoe can flip Haselwood or Andrew Booth (unlikely), that'd be the optimal course of action. Two of these guys still getting recruited hard, namely by FSU and UGA, so who knows how this finishes

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
74RA457.jpg

nXUrDEd.jpg

WBkjboR.jpg

1v6gBoS.jpg