Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
qlCCyR7.png

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And you stfu til you not 7-6, just relax and let the season unfold and try keeping Michigan out your mouf more than dikk

You're chi chi fakkit as is a trip. Like I said before Michigan is running joke around here. You get all butt hurt when hit with the facts. Maybe because you are really a Noles fan deep down inside.

I get chills hearing the fsu war chant especially at the night games

:gucci:. Don't talk about the Noles no more. You making yourself look stupid.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
You're chi chi fakkit as is a trip. Like I said before Michigan is running joke around here. You get all butt hurt when hit with the facts. Maybe because you are really a Noles fan deep down inside.

:scust:[/QUOTE]
I think you're the running joke around here not Michigan. Goofy ass nikka :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I got nothing against FSU, just you, and you the only one talking about Michigan

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Don't give a fukk if you got something against me. Internet nerdy nikka. I swear you short dudes pop off at the mouth so much. That napoleon complex is real.

I didn’t expect you to, give a fukk, it was just a retort, and motherfukker I’m 6’0, what in the blue fukk, you talking about, so because i disagree with you I’m a nerd

:Niccwhat:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I didn’t expect you to, give a fukk, it was just a retort, and motherfukker I’m 6’0, what in the blue fukk, you talking about, so because i disagree with you I’m a nerd

:Niccwhat:
No cuz you already running your dikk suckers to me. You ain't got to quote me ever. I told your bytch ass never to quote me till ya'll beat a ranked team. You don't follow directions well. nikka you 6ft with heels on. :camby:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"I think Allen is trash," Ramsey said in the GQ piece. "I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school -- like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that. He never beat a big school. -Jalen Ramsey

Damn he was going in.:scust: Dissin players and college teams. Rep FSU to fullest Jalen:banderas: