The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

UCLA stay scheduling the big boys. Fun fact, we never have scheduled a FCS team. Only other schools in that group are Notre Dame and SuC

After our H&H with Oklahoma, we have LSU, Michigan, Georgia, Auburn and Wisconsin through the 20s.

By that point we should be the best program out here with Kirby federally indicted and Saban in a retirement home

I expect y’all to be the best on the west :whoo:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Taggart reminds me of a certain coach that used to fukk sharks

Lawson was involved in a skirmish with offensive lineman Jauan Williams that day, and it ended when Lawson punched Williams. Taggart, who broke up the fight, was frustrated with Lawson, but had the two players hold hands and walk around the field rather than kick Lawson out of practice. It’s not clear if that incident played a role in Lawson’s departure.:wrist:

FSU Football head coach Willie Taggart: Tre Lawson no longer part of FSU's Football team

I see why Jalen came out so sassy
Richt seems like the type of coach that will never win a championship. :sas2:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By that point we should be the best program out here with Kirby federally indicted and Saban in a retirement home

I expect y’all to be the best on the west :whoo:
I always respected Auburn’s scheduling as of recent. You’re willing to schedule legit OoC P5 squads unlike some of the other teams in your conference who aren’t willing to travel outside of the South. Specifically that one in Gainesville.

Greene out there scheduling the Pac 12 heavy.

2018: Washington (Neutral Site)
2019: Oregon (NS)
2023: @Cal
2024: Cal
2027: @UCLA
2028: UCLA

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Our coach was a re-builder of garbage programs with limited talent. Your coach's former school went to a chip game a year after he left. :gucci: That is very telling.

Richt left the program in good foundational shape, years after he himself built a respectable program. Kirby came and capitalized and added on. Clap for the boy.

Willie T has done nothing of consequence. The man has a losing record. You come here casually shyt on Richt for having not yet won a championship? It's the same narrative that was spun about your boy Bowden until Richt got him one.

How dare you :hhh:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the NCAA seen everybody's complaints about teams playing in neutral site games rather than home and home series. That neutral site idea backfired
shyt isn’t never neutral either, especially when they are being played in Dallas with the Big 12 or Atlanta with the SEC. Game week we will hear how Auburn has filled up 70% of the Mercedes Dome.

If they continue the neutral site trend, Pac-12 needs to go ahead and lock down the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium as a neutral site game with a Big Ten team with SEC/ACC sprinkled in.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt isn’t never neutral either, especially when they are being played in Dallas with the Big 12 or Atlanta with the SEC. Game week we will hear how Auburn has filled up 70% of the Mercedes Dome.

If they continue the neutral site trend, Pac-12 needs to go ahead and lock down the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium as a neutral site game with a Big Ten team with SEC/ACC sprinkled in.
I think Washington has actually had more tickets sold than we have :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I always respected Auburn’s scheduling as of recent. You’re willing to schedule legit OoC P5 squads unlike some of the other teams in your conference who aren’t willing to travel outside of the South. Specifically that one in Gainesville.

Greene out there scheduling the Pac 12 heavy.

2018: Washington (Neutral Site)
2019: Oregon (NS)
2023: @Cal
2024: Cal
2027: @UCLA
2028: UCLA
Trust me bro I hate the level of competition, but I’m glad to know fellas outside the SEC respect what we doing. Our worst P5 opener in the past 5 years was Wazzu who still went 8-5. Routinely play Clemson, we got Oregon and some other nikkas on tap in the next couple years. It’s TOUGH but it looks good when we win :ehh: real shyt, y’all should be top 3 in the P12 no issue if Chip just learns to split Cali and gets a couple assistants with ties down here. nikkas would love to go LA if they had the option

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At least 2 turnovers for Sam :samducktales: tonight @Silkk @Trust Me
This nikka love him some Sam Darnold

giphy.gif