The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It really don't. It's just a football game big fella. It ain't that serious :RussellMartBrook:

Must be serious you keep talking about Boston College, when ya'll couldn't beat us. Furthermore, we spanked Boston College countless times. I mean we gave them extreme ass whippins. A few years back the score was 51-7:picard:

Keep lying to yourself about that chip game. I bet you were sooo happy at half time. :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
old.jpg

Its the fan with the worst recent team record doing the most ni here. FOH nikka this isnt the AARP, we aint here to accommodate you

bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but michigan fans paid attention to fsu the week of the orange bowl and kept bringing us up :flabbynsick:

That 1 point win over michigan you still celebrating like a top 5 moment in your lifetime :flabbynsick:

Yall won 7 games last year

This man don’t quit, and any facts, he moves the goal post

Keep ya foot on they neck @jwonder :mjlit:

Don’t encourage capt senile

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must be serious you keep talking about Boston College, when ya'll couldn't beat us. Furthermore, we spanked Boston College countless times. I mean we gave them extreme ass whippins. A few years back the score was 51-7:picard:

Keep lying to yourself about that chip game. I bet you were sooo happy at half time. :mjlol:
I'm talking about the most recent time y'all played them tho. Not something that happened when Barack was still president. And I seen you edit that post. Tried to think of more jokes later on huh :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm talking about the most recent time y'all played them tho. Not something that happened when Barack was still president. And I seen you edit that post. Tried to think of more jokes later on huh :mjlol:
Naw I had to just had to let you know you lying about your feelings on that chip game. :mjlol:. shyt didn't ya'll go into OT with Jax State a few years back? :picard:

I'll give it you though. You aint delusional about Auburn like that Bull Dyke c*nt is.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw I had to just had to let you know you lying about your feelings on that chip game. :mjlol:. shyt didn't ya'll go into OT with Jax State a few years back? :picard:

I'll give it you though. You aint delusional about Auburn like that Bull Dyke c*nt is.
Jax State actually has a good program tho. It's not like we played Delaware state