don't @ me
Shut up @PapaShango616

And negged

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your daily reminder that it took a VERY shaky Notre Dame called back TD for FSU to beat ONE top 5 team in the past 4 seasons. :wow:

The closest Auburn will ever get to a championship is beating Bama and Georgia in regular season. We all saw what happened when it was go time. :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The closest Auburn will ever get to a championship is beating Bama and Georgia in regular season. We all saw what happened when it was go time. :mjlol:
I think a conference championship is a lot closer to the goal than begging to a fringe D2 team, but I ain’t got Alzheimer’s yet so :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think a conference championship is a lot closer to the goal than begging to a fringe D2 team, but I ain’t got Alzheimer’s yet so :francis:
Losing to UCF afterwards isn't good a good look. Neither is going Oh and 2 in Bowl games. But I'm not like you. Clueless as fukk about football. I swear you bull dykes act so bold since ya'll got more rights. You're still a woman. You don't know nothing about man shyt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Never got embarrassed on national television by Boston College either :FrancisWave:

Yeah also never choked away the most important game in college football with millions upon millions watching. Keep living vicariously through other teams since you couldn't what they did. :francis:

I know this still burns your soul. :russ: