The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Louisville's defense is trash
Yea compared to their offense, which is going to be great, their defense isn't very good. Pass is going to have a big year and they have a few really good WRs, I wouldn't be surprised if they put up points against us.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

He's a better and more natural passer than Lamar. He has a cannon and a quick release. Everyone will see soon enough

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT

He's a better and more natural passer than Lamar. He has a cannon and a quick release. Everyone will see soon enough

We'll see soon enough but petrino had mallet who was 6'6 wit a cannon and we still was whoopin his ass. He put up those numbers against his own defense...we'll see what he does against ours tho

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We'll see soon enough but petrino had mallet who was 6'6 wit a cannon and we still was whoopin his ass. He put up those numbers against his own defense...we'll see what he does against ours tho
He's way more athletic than Mallett was though, he won't just be a sitting duck back there. And they'll still be running a lot of read option too. I'm not saying they are going to light us up but they should move the ball early on since we are replacing our entire secondary. But out offense should have no problem against their defense whatsoever.

I'm just predicting Pass to have a great season going forward, he should be getting more attention with how talented he is and the history of Petrino's offenses. They have a really good group of WRs too

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And that's why your dumb ass was on ignore. Two QBs with a full seasons sample and you cysed over a fukkin spring game
I didn't even know about the spring game until today but I watched all his highlights a few months ago and it's not hard to see how talented he is. For starters he's 6'5'' 230 and can run. Then just watch some of the throws he makes going to his left and how quick his release is. Strong arm and accurate he has all the tools. And he's been at Louisville for 3 years now being developed by Petrino and staff who've been known to develop good QBs

Blackmon is garbage. I like Francois but apparently he ain't been the same since that injury so who knows.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I didn't even know about the spring game until today but I watched all his highlights a few months ago and it's not hard to see how talented he is. For starters he's 6'5'' 230 and can run. Then just watch some of the throws he makes going to his left and how quick his release is. Strong arm and accurate he has all the tools. And he's been at Louisville for 3 years now being developed by Petrino and staff who've been known to develop good QBs

Blackmon is garbage. I like Francois but apparently he ain't been the same since that injury so who knows.
AGAIN, it's a spring game

How Frenchie not the same? He just got cleared for action last Thursday?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Nick Saban is that you, I’ve never seen a nikka hype a dude who has yet to have a meaningful snap, because he’s a practice all star :Mjwhat: