The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What the SEC gotta do with a cac beating his wife :dead:
Lol @ ESPN catching strays. :russ:. McHenry don’t even work for ESPN. Why are they embarrassing themselves like this:dwillhuh:

The irony of the SEC slander is that rallies like this was something I would only expect from an SEC school (or Trump/tea party:mjpls: types)

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This dude should be at Michigan. :mjcry:

I'm tired of losing out on recruits to you fukkers. :why:
Yea he's gonna be a top 10 pick in 3 years barring injury. Maryland is starting to become a pipeline for us. Trevon Diggs+Anoma and now two top 100 players in Shane Lee and DeMarrco Hellams from Maryland coming in 2019

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yea he's gonna be a top 10 pick in 3 years barring injury. Maryland is starting to become a pipeline for us. Trevon Diggs+Anoma and now two top 100 players in Shane Lee and DeMarrco Hellams from Maryland coming in 2019

Tell em bout Jaylen Waddle though, bout to be our best returner since Arenas :wow:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tell em bout Jaylen Waddle though, bout to be our best returner since Arenas :wow:
Yea he's the freshman I'm most excited about. He should definitely win the KR/PR job and he's a great WR too gonna be hard to keep him off the field. Only guys he has to beat out are Derek Kief and Xavian Marks to get that 4th WR spot. Shavers is hurt again:francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I see that ‘SEC conference fan pride’ is making its way to other conferences.

Aka.. if your team ain’t shyt, you ride the ‘conference’ wave .. if not the ‘Conference big dog’ wave.

shyts disgutya. :scust:

fukk OSU, MSU, PSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska.. all dem. :violent:
As much as you be rockin OSU avi’s we don’t believe you :Unoudonebuckedup:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I see that ‘SEC conference fan pride’ is making its way to other conferences.

Aka.. if your team ain’t shyt, you ride the ‘conference’ wave .. if not the ‘Conference big dog’ wave.

shyts disgutya. :scust:

fukk OSU, MSU, PSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska.. all dem. :violent:
Most of it stems from wanting the teams on your schedule to have a good record when you play them so it makes your team look better. If Wisconsin, MSU, PSU, Nebraska, etc were all trash then no one would take your schedule seriously

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Well we beat UL and Lamar...who’s embarrassed your program to irreparable levels...and y’all supposed to be the mighty noles...so I’ll say we doin aight
Why did you lose to us for the most meaningful game in college football fakkit?
Go ahead and dikk ride Louisville tho you bull dyke c*nt. Yall couldn't do it.

Auburn is Flawrida's bytches ask FSU and UCF.