The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Well we beat UL and Lamar...who’s embarrassed your program to irreparable levels...and y’all supposed to be the mighty noles...so I’ll say we doin aight
Watching this game now

:merchant: Dat FSU Defense was straight tissue paper that night

Realizing Jimbo might be running the greatest hustle of all time. Since this game, other than getting robbed by the refs in Clemson beating Michigan in the Orange Bowl and giving Francois CTE, what has he done?

:myman: I respect the hustle

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Watching this game now

Realizing Jimbo might be running the greatest hustle of all time. Since this game, other than getting robbed by the refs in Clemson beating Michigan in the Orange Bowl and giving Francois CTE, what has he done?

That's why I thought they were overrated last year. 1 because of Jimbo and 2 because they hadn't proven anything. Jimbo was the QB version of Les. He relies on and uses that postition too much. His offense was dry,predictable and for wanting to pass so much he couldn't bring out a O-line that could pass protect. Just like Les he was too stobborn to change, what makes it worst is he had a steady rotation of 4-5* at RB. Ill give him credit tho he did a lot better against Bama than I thought he would, I thought Saban was goin to shut his offense down but FSU drove the ball om em decently.

I think FSU is in their way back to the top with Taggart. I heard he's trying to play fast paced and predominately run the ball that's how they need to play. He's an elite recruiter too they might get Nakobe Dean and Kayvon Thibadeaux

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'll make a avi wit all the Auburn fans that we have a better record than them. They're way overhyped, they have a harder schedule than us, they have a new O-line, loss their best corner, their best pass rusher, and the player that made their whole offense Kerryon Johnson. Every time I watched Auburn everything ran thru Kerryon, Stidham was asked to make a play here and there. Now you asking Stidham to carry ur team? That kid is goin throw them out of a few games. He's prolly goin to put up his numbers because they have a good receiving core. Same thing happen with Sam Darnold this past year.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'll make a avi wit all the Auburn fans that we have a better record than them. They're way overhyped, they have a harder schedule than us, they have a new O-line, loss their best corner, their best pass rusher, and the player that made their whole offense Kerryon Johnson. Every time I watched Auburn everything ran thru Kerryon, Stidham was asked to make a play here and there. Now you asking Stidham to carry ur team? That kid is goin throw them out of a few games. He's prolly goin to put up his numbers because they have a good receiving core. Same thing happen with Sam Darnold this past year.
1. Y’all nikkas suck
2. Sign me up
3. Y’all nikkas REALLY suck

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This QB group is weak af that's why Stidham is getting so much hype. fukking Will Grier supposed to be the best QB according to all the media.

Louisville QB Jawon Pass is getting slept on he's 6'5'' 230 with a cannon and he can run. He's going to put up big #s this year in that offense

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Watching this game now

I had woke up to see these nikkas already had like 30 by mid 2nd and thought I missed the party
Thank jwonder’s dismissive children that I wasn’t though :mjlit:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
1. Jamel Dean and Javaris Davis have been hyped as on Carlton’s level
2. Gus can make a new Kerryon, developing a back is the last of his issues
3. Our schedule is tougher but we more experienced than LSU and know what we have everywhere than the OL. LSU’s schedule is relatively harder cause they breaking in a whole new offense and QB, and they got a harder first month
4. The passing offense mainly stymied cause a lack of middle & intermed routes. That’s the main thing we recruited (tall possession guys galore now) and are working on

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Jawon Pass had 350 yards and 4 TD in Louisville's spring game :whoo:I don't think most Bama fans know how good he is. He might give our inexperienced corners some trouble with his deep ball

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1. Jamel Dean and Javaris Davis have been hyped as on Carlton’s level
2. Gus can make a new Kerryon, developing a back is the last of his issues
3. Our schedule is tougher but we more experienced than LSU and know what we have everywhere than the OL. LSU’s schedule is relatively harder cause they breaking in a whole new offense and QB, and they got a harder first month
4. The passing offense mainly stymied cause a lack of middle & intermed routes. That’s the main thing we recruited (tall possession guys galore now) and are working on
I don’t think Y’all trash but y’all overhyped prolly a 8-9 win team. Stidham is goin to be Darnold 2.0. Turnovers everywhere. Gus is a gimmick coach his offense is goin to get figured out this year the defense will have to carry y’all. Y’all prolly beat us cuz y’all got us at home and play us at the beginning but Stidham behind that o-line and no proven RB has 3 losses written over it

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think Y’all trash but y’all overhyped prolly a 8-9 win team. Stidham is goin to be Darnold 2.0. Turnovers everywhere. Gus is a gimmick coach his offense is goin to get figured out this year the defense will have to carry y’all. Y’all prolly beat us cuz y’all got us at home and play us at the beginning but Stidham behind that o-line and no proven RB has 3 losses written over it
RB's is something you shouldn't worry about at Auburn. It's somebody new every year that produces

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This was said in 2013 and he had an arguably even better offense in 2014 lol. It’s not really that much to figure out even if it was the exact same offense, gimme short throws and play action into deep passes. If you assume that Gus plans on coming right back w that, then yeah it probably will get picked on. The wrinkle of intermed throws and more RB diversity (Another thing that’s been preached) should lead to a fairly new offense. We might not see it all G1, but we’ll def give UW some new looks to respect their DBs.