The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
College Football Recruiting: Reno five-star linebacker Brandon "Ale" Kaho set to join Alabama Crimson Tide
How convenient. They lose 2 LBs a couple of weeks back, he suddenly decommits from UW and ends up at Bama.
200w.gif

Committed #BlessUp #rollTide #countingmyblessings

tenor.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah

Yall think LSU broke Louisiana Cash off for as much as they use his track?

I doubt it

That linebacker committing to Bama recruitment sounds sketchy. Kid ask for a release because he wants to be closer to his family and 2 days later he commits to Bama? He’s from Nevada

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I doubt it

That linebacker committing to Bama recruitment sounds sketchy. Kid ask for a release because he wants to be closer to his family and 2 days later he commits to Bama? He’s from Nevada

Breh probably just lied to Petersen to get Washington to release him, I mean he does have issues in the family but probably just exaggerated a bit to get released.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I doubt it

Just cause he said he wanted to be closer to home doesnt mean hes good at geography but we'll help him out :jtroll:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Whats a team you think should be surprise people this year. (If you pick South Carolina I will give you rep and dap...{Mention how good our WRs are} on site **THESE ARE JUST JOKES**).

ARIZONA WILDCATS with Tate running Sumlin system they should win some ball games in the MAC 12.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Whats a team you think should be surprise people this year. (If you pick South Carolina I will give you rep and dap...{Mention how good our WRs are} on site **THESE ARE JUST JOKES**).

ARIZONA WILDCATS with Tate running Sumlin system they should win some ball games in the MAC 12.
Arizona State, they gonna play to win the game :steviej:. Naw im a go with Georgia Tech. I think with Marshall at qb they gonna make some real noise in the ACC. Think they give Miami a run for that coastal title this year.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Arizona State, they gonna play to win the game :steviej:. Naw im a go with Georgia Tech. I think with Marshall at qb they gonna make some real noise in the ACC. Think they give Miami a run for that coastal title this year.

I just can't f*ck with teams running this kind of offense in the big league.

Looking like a young @TUA TAGOVAILOA

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

PSA: Help support former Tuskegee football player Jabari Bailey. With his college football career ended in a split second, Jabari is left to restart his life. His medical bills will soar beyond $500,000, college tuition and housing (for two remaining years) will reach $70,000, and appropriate prosthetic leg will cost approximately $72,000. Click here to assist him w/ rehab and covering the expenses arising from this tragic and traumatic accident. Click here to support Jabari Bailey Prosthetic Rehab Fund organized by Javier Bailey

We had to record a new ep due to technical difficulties but on this ep we discuss:

-Team updates
-T25 talk
-UNC hypebeasts
-Urban Liar
-CFB Playoff expansion
-Standardized scheduling??
-Joe Pa Morals Award Winner of the Offseason (so far)
-What about Chicago? Nah, what about Gainesville?
-Words & Dirtbag Words of Wisdom/IG Follow of the Week/Shoutouts

Follow us on Twitter @CFB_loicpodcast ; IG @loicpodcaast

Sign up for the Tay Bang Discount LOIC CFB Fantasy league: Yahoo is now part of Oath
@No Sleep @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc