The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
And when you give Malzahn equal talent to Saban, who wins? He's beating him with less talent now. This might be the most talented team Malzahn has had since he's been here. Nikkas think it's going to be easy:mjlol: Yeah, ok.

Wait a minute so you’re saying that Gus Malzahn is a better Coach than Nick Saban?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And when you give Malzahn equal talent to Saban, who wins? He's beating him with less talent now. This might be the most talented team Malzahn has had since he's been here. Nikkas think it's going to be easy:mjlol: Yeah, ok.
I like to play both sides of the discussion some times :yeshrug: the three things that make me hesitant is:
1. The OL
2. It being in Tuscaloosa
3. Gus keepin that same energy

Gus gets up for Bama almost every year, that’s no doubt. But who knows how much it’ll take from him to pull out a dub? Maybe by some horror, Tua actually is a god and we need even more to beat these nikkas. Maybe Stidham gets hurt. We just don’t know yet. But I agree that Gus treats this game with more urgency than virtually anything else

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Now I see why he was so highly ranked:whoo:DE moving around like a safety out there. After a year or two in Bama's strength program he will be a beast

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y'all gotta win more :mjcry:
Harbaugh gotta do more than share beds with recruits to bring them to AA

We takin that B1G chip this year.

Then we making noise in the playoffs.

But Bama's bag man is the real deal.

Anoma apparently was dead serious on academics.

And he went to Bama. :stopitslime:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not my team :hubie:
No more excuses for Harbaugh. This is y'all time :ufdup:

You right.

100%.

No excuses. He's got his guys spread all throughout the 2 deep. This is his 4th season coming up. Granted, he only had a month to work on his first class, but either way .. they're seniors now. This'll be a sophomore and junior led team. NO. fukkING. EXCUSES.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You right.

100%.

No excuses. He's got his guys spread all throughout the 2 deep. This is his 4th season coming up. Granted, he only had a month to work on his first class, but either way .. they're seniors now. This'll be a sophomore and junior led team. NO. fukkING. EXCUSES.
That 5 loss season coming up :mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You right.

100%.

You disappearing like Ed if y'all underachieve?