The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Anyone remember Arkansas vs Auburn 2010 when Tyler Wilson came in the game looked like the second coming of Peyton Manning? They lost 43-65 but I thought he had potential, I remember was talking shyt about him on Facebook during that LSU game in 2011 and I didn’t know that I went to school with his cousin and he got mad as fukk cause I was shytting on him :pachaha:.
Auburn secondary in 2010 was probably the least talented championship unit I’ve seen, ion even think none of those dudes made it to the CFL

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Talking bout other nikkas dikks, you really are half a man eh
half man half elephant trunk
2l87knl.jpg

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut ya emotional ass up, half of your fanbase come home from a dumpster divin 9-5 smellin like ports and hot cheetohs and the other half (you) be doin they best Viola Davis rendition, acting like you good thru the mountains of subtweets and piggy backing off another man posts? :hhh: Might as well ask him to turn ya lights off and tuck you to bed
U live in Lee county your wole city smell like shyt,ya momma is a lee county crackhead,her momma a lee county crackhead,her momma momma one.Thats why you wore all them hats cuz u was a crackbaby.Now the coli college football community has brought you along pretty well and stepped in where your parents wouldnt but until your balls drop and you straighten up we gonna continue to give you whoopins on the regular take it how u wanna

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Does Kyler Murray count?
this the last bit of football he might ever play he better ball

lmao that Miami game when he was kicking dudes in the head was hilarious
i_am_crazy.0.gif

hiiiiiYA.0.gif
is he the same qb that was trying that goof shyte vs lamar & louisville¿

i remember lamar made a highlight play then next series the opposing qb tried to do the same & almost broke his neck

:mjlol: