The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Kawhi did leave you Vikings let Bridgewater go for Kirk fukking cousins nikka you gonna delete yo account this year :pachaha:
DeMar about to have a MVP year and Captain Kirk about to Birdman stunt on the league:ufdup:

Don't flex either like your Dolphins still ain't about to trot out Tannehill like it's all gravy:scusthov:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I started watching some old games from last season. College football season is so close, I been reading all these camps reports and everything. I thought the World cup was exciting but nothing beat College football, I missed it :mjcry:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
There's Alabama fans going in on her son. You know how mothers get.....

Dude only won 20+ games for the school, now fans think he can be thrown away. Yeah, most people would feel some type of way.
They actually think they can just talk about him any kind of way... keep him out the loop so he won’t transfer... and that he should shut up and be a team player. Fukkin crackers :stopitslime:. They played it all wrong. What if Tua doesn’t have the Wolverine healing factor (I pray he doesn’t get hurt though) and Jalen hit them with the :mjpls:. Why even put yourself in that position? Just tell the man upfront what the plan is.... cause he deserves to know.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I started watching some old games from last season. College football season is so close, I been reading all these camps reports and everything. I thought the World cup was exciting but nothing beat College football, I missed it :mjcry:
The dude who did one hour football just started putting up videos again (no 2017 stuff though) he has multiple channels based on the conference now... like OHF SEC for all the SEC videos.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They actually think they can just talk about him any kind of way... keep him out the loop so he won’t transfer... and that he should shut up and be a team player. Fukkin crackers :stopitslime:. They played it all wrong. What if Tua doesn’t have the Wolverine healing factor (I pray he doesn’t get hurt though) and Jalen hit them with the :mjpls:. Why even put yourself in that position? Just tell the man upfront what the plan is.... cause he deserves to know.

The plan is to win it in camp.
That's the plan every year for everybody.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps