The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He never gonna make it to the Iron Bowl cause his social security check gonna come in starting in November and he gonna go on to that "I'm living on a fixed income" life :ahh:
He gone come in and have all the middle age bama fans like :BamaTears:because he's the same age as them and he's out there living their dream while :FlabbyBama:fans are stuck at home on their Walmart motor scooters

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He gone come in and have all the middle age bama fans like :BamaTears:because he's the same age as them and he's out there living their dream while :FlabbyBama:fans are stuck at home on their Walmart motor scooters
He gonna be the one on a scooter after he get the gout from that slawburn food :scust:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Please keep Mullen in Gainesville. The fukk is this??? Y'all fresh off a 4-7 season, currently sitting at 42nd in the recruiting rankings, and with an arms race happening all around you.....and your summer objective is to have clownish fun in the weight room??? Kirby building a NFL farm team and Willie taking his reclamation project dead serious.....Mullen tripping.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Please keep Mullen in Gainesville. The fukk is this??? Y'all fresh off a 4-7 season, currently sitting at 42nd in the recruiting rankings, and with an arms race happening all around you.....and your summer objective is to have clownish fun in the weight room??? Kirby building a NFL farm team and Willie taking his reclamation project dead serious.....Mullen tripping.

Mullen is a clownish guy maybe he's just giving the team a swag

I think he's learning the hard way that recruiting against other Florida school is a whole lot different than competing against Ole Miss is a talented filled state.