The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Thread should be renamed Gator fukkery :heh:.

fukk a 30 for 30 on 08 Gators, we need a 30 for 30 on 2000-2018 Gators.

From the 2000 Bourbon Street Royal Rumble to Tay Bang

UnL4LVm.gif

How @malbaker86 gators sliding into the 18 season

I'll say this again they're lucky Tay-Bang was a herb another local jit would have killed one those muscle bound kids. I remember about 10 years ago a Jaguar player was bullying a local and dude put a dozen bullets in his ass.

Oh this story faaar from over

Reputed gambler reportedly gave Florida Gator football players discounts on rental cars

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Damn. So much fukkery and the Gators aint even winning. Typically when you have all this crazy fukkery teams are winning chips or contenders. I know Mullen got to be saying. WTF did I get myself into at this point.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'll say this again they're lucky Tay-Bang was a herb another local jit would have killed one those muscle bound kids. I remember about 10 years ago a Jaguar player was bullying a local and dude put a dozen bullets in his ass.

Yea you don't play with fake guns that should be common sense but :francis:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Damn Northside Jax stayed jumpin back in the day:picard: Had to steer clear of there when I was living in Duval

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn. So much fukkery and the Gators aint even winning. Typically when you have all this crazy fukkery teams are winning chips or contenders. I know Mullen got to be saying. WTF did I get myself into at this point.
He knows what he got himself into. He was at Florida when Aaron Hernandez and the Pouncey brothers were there

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thst wasn't dude that was in the apartment parking lot that went to Valdosta St?