Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can admit my wrongs, but I’m using logic and that seems to be your kryptonite

And nikka what, i literally said blacks from the south either went to HBCU’s or big 10/pac 12 schools, the first for a long time was Alabama in the south actually, then other schools trickled in predominantly in the sec trying to keep up with bear Bryant

You a goal post moving as nikka, let me call that geriatric center your kids sent you to tell them up your dosage you talking crazy again

That's odd. FSU signed a black player before Bama did tho :sas2:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's odd. FSU signed a black player before Bama did tho :sas2:

I’ll give you props 1966
Bama 1970

But let’s be real it was a bigger impact at bama because it meant more

And still it proves my first point, they ain’t want us, so celebrating any championship is a moot point, and moving the goal post because FSU won a couple recently, doesn’t absolve past misdeeds if you are going to go down that route

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Gonna take my little man to our first game of the year against Charleston Southern. Game at 7:30 and tix like $14 for the cheap seats so why not.

Obviously doing the Florida vs Georgia game.

Definitely wanna do Florida vs FSU in Tally. Thing is, not sure if i wanna drive there and back or just stay the night.

Wanna do that LSU game cause the tix are cheap and the wife will be outta town on a family cruise, but then I'd have spend cheese on somebody to watch the kids while im at the game :patrice:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Gonna take my little man to our first game of the year against Charleston Southern. Game at 7:30 and tix like $14 for the cheap seats so why not.

Obviously doing the Florida vs Georgia game.

Definitely wanna do Florida vs FSU in Tally. Thing is, not sure if i wanna drive there and back or just stay the night.

Wanna do that LSU game cause the tix are cheap and the wife will be outta town on a family cruise, but then I'd have spend cheese on somebody to watch the kids while im at the game :patrice:

I may take that trip to Gainesville for the Champ 2nd return.