Daps

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yet Zimmerman is still running free in Florida :mjlol:
I love how you dummies don't know what happened when he came to Miami :camby:

This dude in the locker room with full access and ain't going nowhere. All in your face.

On top of that yall let them cacs give you brown water and yall just took it. Smdh

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Cacs going to cac. I bet no black Michigan player steps to him either. They are soft around those parts

:francis: I suppose all the killers and tough guys live exclusively in Miami, and your residence in Arizona

Are you trolling or is this true? How can anybody black brag on wack ass Michigan when they won all those chips when black people aren't allowed to play?:wtf:

The slave mind is real:mindblown:

Tf correlation you coming to, you know FSU is no different than any southern school, they didn’t want us, most blacks played up north in big ten schools and out west at pac 12 schools first because of the progressiveness of the areas

You act as if it’s not racist at every school

Big 10 followers.. dont sleep on Nebraska. This year may not be the breakout year, but next year.. man:lupe:

:mjcry: Ikr i wish he stayed at Oregon, he should have been our coach

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:francis: I suppose all the killers and tough guys live exclusively in Miami, and your residence in Arizona

Tf correlation you coming to, you know FSU is no different than any southern school, they didn’t want us, most blacks played up north in big ten schools and out west at pac 12 schools first because of the progressiveness of the areas

You act as if it’s not racist at every school

:mjcry: Ikr i wish he stayed at Oregon, he should have been our coach
You missing the point. Who black in their right mind brags about chips when black people weren't allowed to play?

Racism is everywhere but to praise that shyt is crazy.

FSU won all their chips when black people played. 2 of them with black QB'S. Til this day racism is hard core with black QB's. We've had a black AD for years and now we have almost an all black coaching staff. FSU has been way more progressive than most schools. No debate in that.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You missing the point. Who black in their right mind brags about chips when black people weren't allowed to play?

Racism is everywhere but to praise that shyt is crazy.

FSU won all their chips when black people played. 2 of them with black QB'S. Til this day racism is hard core with black QB's. We've had a black AD for years and now we have almost an all black coaching staff. FSU has been way more progressive than most schools. No debate in that.

If that’s the case you can’t brag on anything

I like many HBCU alum have had their admiration/staff do underhanded things, now this is black folks mistreating other blacks, and yet we are still proud of our school,

you pick a school you take the history good and/or bad, you can not brag on past achievements because ain’t shyt get poppin til Bobby got there, but you act like they weren’t on a mission to keep individuals that look like you and me out of there,

people brag on their school because that’s their team, trying to move the goal post to some how make your brag more than the next because you all have won chips recently, when again in the past you had a school that did not wants blacks there period, modern championships don’t absolve your schools past misdeeds

The only reason your staff is all black is because of Willie T, and had jimbo not pissed folks off, and just needed to get on you would still have a white coach, so don’t act like it’s been a long line of black coaches, nikka you just got yours,

Black qbs have been at the helm of many programs you all are not creating a trend with that