The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that’s the case you can’t brag on anything

I like many HBCU alum have had their admiration/staff do underhanded things, now this is black folks mistreating other blacks, and yet we are still proud of our school,

you pick a school you take the history good and/or bad, you can not brag on past achievements because ain’t shyt get poppin til Bobby got there, but you act like they weren’t on a mission to keep individuals that look like you and me out of there,

people brag on their school because that’s their team, trying to move the goal post to some how make your brag more than the next because you all have won chips recently, when again in the past you had a school that did not wants blacks there period, modern championships don’t absolve your schools past misdeeds

The only reason your staff is all black is because of Willie T, and had jimbo not pissed folks off, and just needed to get on you would still have a white coach, so don’t act like it’s been a long line of black coaches, nikka you just got yours,

Black qbs have been at the helm of many programs you all are not creating a trend with that

You're missing the point....black head coach, mostly black staff, black AD, black men's basketball coach....I mean, none of these predominately white institutions are squeaky clean in the racism department, but name another program that's this diverse at the top.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You're missing the point....black head coach, mostly black staff, black AD, black men's basketball coach....I mean, none of these predominately white institutions are squeaky clean in the racism department, but name another program that's this diverse at the top.

You are missing my point, as is he

To point out past misgivings of other programs, while glossing over yours because it was the perfect storm to have a predominantly black athletic department and having a black qb, doesn’t absolve your program, every ones hands are dirty, and they will move on from them the minute shyt ain’t sweet

this was a perfect storm, it’s black ads at other schools, that coach, if I’m not mistaken has been there for a minute(men’s basketball) he keeps your program semi relevant, and you all are a football institution so basketball is an after thought, so it’s no pressure on him, although if it’s the same coach I’m thinking they was trying to get him up out the paint. Had Jim not left and willie wasn’t a Florida guy then he would not have been your coach, you act as if that was Florida States mission to have a majority black athletic department come on man

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Naw he aint never wrong about nothing. You haven't noticed that?

FSU is the probably one of the most diverse programs in the NCAA at D1. They were one of the first to have black players when it wasn't fashionable and coaches on staff as assistants when it wasn't fashionable. All schools have racism. It's Amerikkka. Nobody is free of it. I was just like I wouldn't brag about having all these chips when black people didn't couldn't even play. That's wack. That was my whole point. :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
They were one of the first to have black players when it wasn't fashionable and coaches on staff as assistants when it wasn't fashionable

Stop fukking lying you piece of shyt. nikkas is tired of you bringing up fukking race in every god damn thread and every god damn thing.

How the fukk you find this site anyway? You’ve been a fukking pain in the ass since you made your damn screen name.

I’ve never seen a dude try and prove how black he is, so fukking often. Get a grip on life you degenerate old ass senile motherfukker.

For fukks sakes.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Naw he aint never wrong about nothing. You haven't noticed that?

FSU is the probably one of the most diverse programs in the NCAA at D1. They were one of the first to have black players when it wasn't fashionable and coaches on staff as assistants when it wasn't fashionable. All schools have racism. It's Amerikkka. Nobody is free of it. I was just like I wouldn't brag about having all these chips when black people didn't couldn't even play. That's wack. That was my whole point. :francis:

I can admit my wrongs, but I’m using logic and that seems to be your kryptonite

And nikka what, i literally said blacks from the south either went to HBCU’s or big 10/pac 12 schools, the first for a long time was Alabama in the south actually, then other schools trickled in predominantly in the sec trying to keep up with bear Bryant

You a goal post moving as nikka, let me call that geriatric center your kids sent you to tell them up your dosage you talking crazy again

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I can admit my wrongs, but I’m using logic and that seems to be your kryptonite

And nikka what, i literally said blacks from the south either went to HBCU’s or big 10/pac 12 schools, the first for a long time was Alabama in the south actually, then other schools trickled in predominantly in the sec trying to keep up with bear Bryant

You a goal post moving as nikka, let me call that geriatric center your kids sent you to tell them up your dosage you talking crazy again
You right. That's why you at a D1 school right now running athletic programs.

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Meh, it was the spring. You gotta give him time.

Urban’s a more accomplished college coach. Fact.

Harbaugh makes more than urban. Fact.

Urban has way more baggage than Harbaugh. Also fact. :yeshrug:
definitely a fact & that "baggage" is full of conference & national championships, I'd rather have that then sleeping next to teenagers bedside......also I think Urban makes more then Jimmy too...
FHOSOfN.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Stop fukking lying you piece of shyt. nikkas is tired of you bringing up fukking race in every god damn thread and every god damn thing.

How the fukk you find this site anyway? You’ve been a fukking pain in the ass since you made your damn screen name.

I’ve never seen a dude try and prove how black he is, so fukking often. Get a grip on life you degenerate old ass senile motherfukker.

For fukks sakes.
Pot Kettle :jbhmm: