The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah I seen that but I am ready for this shyt to start back :Caneblessed:
A miami fan on KTT put me on to Jarren Williams and said he the purest passer yall got. How you feel about dude :ehh: Richt dont use dual threats for shyt so Id figure he'd give pos(i)er a tight leash and go wit whoever looks the best in week 2

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
A miami fan on KTT put me on to Jarren Williams and said he the purest passer yall got. How you feel about dude :ehh: Richt dont use dual threats for shyt so Id figure he'd give pos(i)er a tight leash and go wit whoever looks the best in week 2
Breh I feel the kid got a goat level work ethic and barring injury he can start for us his whole career here. Plus thank God for that redshirt rule cause now I know he gonna get his chance to shine. Sidenote I feel like N'kosi is my jf3eezus :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Especially after the way they busted they ass last season

All three got intriguing storylines:

Ole Miss got Jordan Ta'amu who may be better than Shea Patterson, at least as a passer against Texas Tech. Should be a high scoring game.

Florida Atlantic @ Oklahoma, normally it wouldn't grab my attention but Lane Kiffin provides fukkery and then his comments about Kyler Murray where he said he should've played baseball instead, from a fukkery standpoint it should be interesting.

Maryland vs Texas, like you said, Maryland put ass whoopin on Texas last year, let's see if Texas can return the favor by going into their home and beating them.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh I feel the kid got a goat level work ethic and barring injury he can start for us his whole career here. Plus thank God for that redshirt rule cause now I know he gonna get his chance to shine. Sidenote I feel like N'kosi is my jf3eezus :francis:
N'Kosi seemed really promising and he got all the physical talents (except weight), but the other guy I was talking to also seemed like he dont fukk with him no more. He just cant throw or sum?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
N'Kosi seemed really promising and he got all the physical talents (except weight), but the other guy I was talking to also seemed like he dont fukk with him no more. He just cant throw or sum?
Apparently Kosi doesnt have that drive. All the players supposedly like him the best but they cant choose the QB. Like Freddie said, we're most likely going to start Rosier and then slowly work Jarren in.