The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You might be able to get there but can you win it???? There's another team across from you trying to win it too, everytime...That's the question Georgia fans...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Most of the time when y'all have one of those games y'all still come out with the W. Like Mississippi state last year

That was almost expected though, the post LSU hangover and the injury bug bit us bad. Like you said though, still was able to pull out the dub.

The Auburn game was a bit different, still a banged up defense but some of the guys were able to come back. The way Auburn was playing in November, we were going to have to score a lot to beat y’all and our offense just fell apart at the wrong time, awful gameplan, and Auburn’s defense was able to figure us out. We couldn’t stop Stidham and Davis and still we didn’t make any adjustments offensively to try to out score them.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think Alabama and Clemson are splitting titles the next two years.

Would love to win both though and Taulia come in and get us another title :mjgrin:

It's so hard to repeat though, because that there's gonna be that game where everything goes wrong when you least expect it.
I think Ohio State/Urban Meyer is "due" for one if they can avoid playing Clemson

Silkk

Daps
But then again brehs, this is college football and you just never know.

I'm expecting Texas to step it up and become a player this season, Gotta see how Mullens does at UF, Harbaugh has to start delivering better.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The teams you listed are the ones who are gone keep winning it too. Only ones not listed who maybe can do something is probably UCLA with Chip and maybe Jimbo with A&M

Negged :ufdup:

I think Ohio State/Urban Meyer is "due" for one if they can avoid playing Clemson

Naa, they gotta play Michigan every year. You young nikkas on this site are about to witness how this series changes through history. That shyt starts this year. Watch. :smugdraper:

Silkk

Daps
Negged :ufdup:

Naa, they gotta play Michigan every year. You young nikkas on this site are about to witness how this series changes through history. That shyt starts this year. Watch. :smugdraper:
14kwrhk.gif